Roy is the big bad cat

Börja om från början

Robin and Harry looked at each other. After a moment Harry sighed.

"I'm gonna regret doing this."

~~~

"YAAAAY! You came!" Roy said in a sickly sweet tone, behind the bars of his Prison cell. 

Harry just rolled his eyes. Robin and Manny were behind him, with Robin holding onto Manny tightly. Manny managed to convince the other two to let him come. Robin was still being clingy though.

"I thought I would never be able to convince them to get you here!" Roy said way too cheerfully.

"'Convince'? Uhuh yeah sure. That's one way to put it." Harry sarcastically remarked.

"Aww what? I just caused a little trouble, that's all." Roy cooed.

"A little? You ATTACKED a guard!" Harry yelled at him

"MY BODY IS A TEMPLE! HOW DARE YOU?!" One of the guards yelled, who noticeably had a broken arm and a bruised eye.

"He did THAT?!? Oh charming. Harry, I wanna go home NOW!" Robin demanded.

"Robin, it's ok. He can't hurt you in there." Harry reassured him.

"Besides the only reason he's like this is because that guy made him fall down some stairs. If it wasn't for that, he would have gotten his ass beaten." A female guard next to the male guard remarked.

"...Yeah...he would have." Manny mumbled to himself, just low enough for the adults to not hear him.

"What do you want?" Harry asked, already frustrated with Roy.

"Oh Harry, you know exactly what I want." Roy chuckled.

"Listen here you piece of shit! You will NOT touch Manny! You can go to hell if you think I'll let you take him!" Harry growled.

"Hehe...you think you can stop me? I always get my way." Roy smiled evilly. 

Harry got nervous and backed up a bit. Robin held onto Manny tighter. Manny furrowed his eyebrows in frustration.

"Harry, let's just go." Robin pleaded.

"Yeah, that's right. Run off like the cowards you are." Roy smirked. Harry clenched his fists as anger boiled inside.

"How ironic, coming from a coward himself." Manny remarked, shocking everyone around him. Even Roy's cell mates were shocked.

"Oh no he didn't!" Cell mate #1 shouted.

"Oh yes he did!" Cell mate #2 shouts back.

"No he didn't!"

"Yes he did!"

"No he did-!"

"YES HE DID, DUDE! I JUST HEARD HIM!"

"Alright take it easy."

The others just ignored them.

"Excuse me?" Roy shockingly said.