Chapter 11

Nightmares were hunting Loki while he was unconscious. He saw all things behind his eyelids, his blue skin that wouldn't go away, trying to destroy Joutenheim and fighting Thor. He heard his brother screaming "NO LOKII", falling in the void, being tortured . The Other, thrusting a spear into his hands and saying he was ready to lead.

Loki opened his eyes and whimpered, there was Doom's assistant drying the blood.

Loki falls back into the nightmares. The only thing that was keeping him sane after every beating that Thor will destroy the Chitauri and take Loki home. It never happened. Instead, he had been forced to lead an army to Midgard and declare war. He remembered the serpent, the beating from Angrboda and then death. Doom watched as Loki began to writhe, shaking and tossing and straining against his bindings . Loki let out a heartbroken sob, trying to pull away. He was afraid. He wanted everything to stop. With every tool imbedded in his body, he flinched.

---------------------------------------------------

The avengers took a Quinjet to arrive at Latveria , Thor was asking every 5 minutes if they arrived or not, he was afraid that something bad happened to Loki.

"Don't worry Thor,  we will rescue him. "  Steve tried to assure him.

There was tension between them, everyone was attached to Loki even Clint felt bad for him , he had forgiven Loki.

The landed near to Doom's castle. Doom knew that they will come and try to rescue him. A lot of Doombots were standing infront of the castle.

"Thor, you and Natasha go inside and find Loki. We will deal with them. " Steve commanded.

Bruce turned into The Hulk and started to grab Doombots and threw them or crashing with his hands.

"HULK IS ANGRYYY. " The Hulk roared.

Captain America flinged his shield at the three bots, destroying them. Clint was shooting arrows, they exploded when they touch The bots.

Iron man was shooting Doombots from the air. Tony was angry he wanted to go and see Loki , Loki had became a close friend to him. He didn't want Loki to go through the whole torture thing again.

Natasha and Thor entered the castle, there were three bots infront of them in the hallway.

"I will handle them. Go and find Loki. " Natasha said and began fighting the bots.

The first thing Thor saw was his brother, laying unconscious on a metal table, chains helding his wrists and Doom was in the room.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BROHER! " Thor roared, he was furious .

Thor ran to Doom, hitting him with Mjlonir. Doom fell to the floor . Thor went to his brother but Doom blasted energy from his hands at Thor sending him flying.

"Nobody can take Doom's experiment! "

Natasha entered and started to fire at Doom but he just created a shield protecting him from the bullets and then he hit Natasha .

Steve entered , he went to see if Natasha was okay and then went to Loki.

Thor raised his Mjolnir, summoning lighting , breaking the roof with it and hit Doom with lighting, Doom wasn't able to make a shield protection, the lighting hit him , flinged him. Thor started to hit him but the the whole castle was collapsing.

"THORR , STOP THIS NOWW!!! LOKI NEEDS YOU" Steve shouted , trying to protect himself and Loki. Steve told Tony through the comm to take Natasha.

Thor let Doom and went to Loki's side and started to destroy the chains. He lift Loki in his arms . Steve and Thor went out before the whole castle collapse.

 "What the fuck did Doom do to him?" Tony asked, when they were in thr Quinjet.

"He wanted to do experiments on him, sew his mouth shut but I was able to remove the thread and Loki's magic started to heal his body. "

"When we return to tower i need to check on him. " Bruce said.

Thor smiled at them " Thank you my friends. " and held Loki tightly.

-------------------------------------------------

"Why didn't he wake up? " Thor asked Bruce, it was obvious that he didn't get much sleep in the past the two days.

"I don't know. Everything is healed, nothing wrong with his body. It is up to him he want to wake up or not. " Bruce said sadly.

Thor grabbed a chair and  sit beside Loki, grabbing his hand.

After two hours, Thor saw that Loki was starting to wake , he was about to call Bruce but Jarvis said .

"I have informed Mr. Bruce and he is coming. "

Loki opened his eyes and looked at Thor and Bruce in confusion.