Chapter 1

" You're my son. I wanted only to protect you from the truth." Odin said to Loki.

" What, because I. I. I am the monster parents tell their children about at night?" Loki said, crying.
---------------------------------------------------

Loki was able to let Laufey, king of frost giants, enter Odin's chamber to kill him. Laufey stood before the sleeping Odin, he raised his blade above Odin's body, but a blast of energy hit him from behind. As the Jotun king falls to the ground. It was Loki who killed him, holding Gungnir. And he killed the other two frost giants that were with Laufey. Frigga was standing behind him, she took Loki in her arms.

"I swear to you, mother, they will pay for what they've done today. I will end the Jotun threat, now and forever!" Loki said to her and then looked at Odin. "And I will make you proud. " he said.

Loki was happy because Frigga was looking at him proudly but then Thor arrived and told Loki that he was a liar because he has sent a destroyer to kill his friends and kill him.

"It's good to have you back." Loki gave him a fake smile. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to destroy Jotunheim. " and then he raised Gungnir and fired it at Thor, sending him flying backwards.

Thor went to the Bifrost and he looks over to the controls, sees that they're frozen in an enormous block of ice. He hurries to the ice to smash it but Loki fired Gungnir. The blast hits the ice in front of Thor, blasting him back across the floor.

"You can't stop it. The Bifrost will build until it rips Jotunheim apart. " Loki said.

"Why have you done this?" Thor asked.

"To do what Father never could. To destroy their kind forever. When he awakens, he'll see the wisdom of what I've done. "

"He won't! You can't kill an entire race. " Thor said, angrily. 

And as they were fighting each other. "Is the throne really worth what you've done? What you would become. " Thor said to him.

"I never wanted the throne. I only wanted to be your equal. Now fight me!" Loki yelled.

Loki flungThor to the ground by Gungnir.

"I will not fight you, brother. " Thor said.

"I AM NOT YOUR BROTHER!! " Loki yelled at him.

And then they kept fighting , Thor having nothing but to defend himself until Thor and Loki come crashing through the Observatory dome and land hard, rolling across the Rainbow Bridge.

While they were fighting Thor realized what he must do. He raised Mjolnir in the air, Clouds form above him, thunder rumbling. Lightning arcs off of his hammer, as he channelled the power of the storm into it, then he struck Mjolnir down upon the Rainbow Bridge. The blow was massive, causing a rumbling along the whole bridge. A crack appeared where the blow struck. Loki raised to his feet.

"What are you doing? " Loki shouted.

However, Thor kept hitting until the Biforst shattered, rainbow energy exploded out of it. Both Loki and Thor were hurled into the air by the force of the blast. The wave of destruction broke the observatory apart.  Loki and Thor fall together, Thor grabbed hold of one end of Gungnir, while Loki still clutches the other. Suddenly a hand clutched Thor's leg, it was Odin's . Loki looked up and said, hopefully, trying to gain his father's approval.......

 " I could've done it father, I could've done it for you, for all of us. "

"No Loki. " Odin said quietly.

Loki searched his father's face for any approval but he just found disappointment and regret. And then he let go of Gungnir.

"LOKIII NOOOOOO. " Thor shouted, but his little brother was already falling and Thor watched as the void swallowed his brother..