9️⃣

Hana's POV

"Heyyy Jungkookie... Want to help us make breakfast?" I called out to him when I saw him looking at us through the living room door.

"but isn't this supposed to be couples breakfast?" Taehyung asked rubbing his head.

"Oh I'm sure we can squeeze Jungkook in as well. I bet it'll be more fun" I smiled at them.

"What do you Want me to help you with guys." Jungkook asked sitting at the counter.

Taehyung handed him a bowl, and eggs. "Crack the eggs into the bowl will ya" he giggled.

"okay" Jungkook began cracking the eggs but he kept doing it wrong.
"Oh No No No that's not how you do it. Look let me show you."

I got the egg and cracked it by hitting it with the side of the bowl. I put my fingers into the hole and opened the egg letting the insides into the bowl.

"See easy isn't it." I asked nicely. "Yeahhhh very easy. Thanks Hana" Jungkook gave me a little hug.

"Maybe we should let Jungkook cook instead and you and I can go take a shower." Taehyung suggested.

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook's eyes widened when I said that. I know he's trying to get closer to her but I'm not letting that happen.

"You shower first while I help Jungkook with the breakfast." She said to me while pinching my nose.

I grabbed her hand and said "No we shower together... LIKE NEWLY WED COUPLES DO!" I made sure Jungkook heard that part.

"Taehyung... I don't think it's a good idea to..." I cut her off by picking her up bridal style and running towards our room.

As we got to the room, I told Hana to take her shirt off. "What?? No way are you kidding?" She blushed.
"I'm you're husband you do exactly what I say" I smirked

"That's so unfair." She pouted.
"Awwww don't be sad" I smiled at her.
"Why can't I just shower separately"
"Because I told Jungkook we were gonna do it together"

"b....but.... I.." She stammered
I pulled her closer and stared into her eyes. "Are you shy babe?"

"Kind of yes.." she blushed.

Oh my freaking God
She can't be this cute
I was so dumb
To not love her
Before

She's
Just
Too much
To handle...
Ayeee

Okay I should stop now

Hana's POV

He had his hands on my back and he held me close to him. It felt so warm and so good.

"I think we should go down to help Jungkookie with breakfast.." I suggested but Taehyung wasn't listening.

His stare was Intense
His breath was hot
He licked his lips and
Leaned in

Is it happening again
Another kiss is coming Hana
Do your best

I could feel his breath on my lips when we heard the door knock
" Breakfast is ready you two come out." it was him

"See told you... Let's go" I said and opened the door but he didn't let me leave

"This doesn't end here wifey!" winking he went downstairs before me.

What... Just... Happened
*screams *

Hey guys I'm so so sorry i didn't update in ages. I actually had some mental health issues and couldn't write at all. I'm really really sorry.
I'll try to update quicker from now on. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Thank you for the support love you all so much.