1️⃣4️⃣

Hello my sweet readers. I'm so sorry for not updating sooner, I've been having really bad mental health and similar commitments. But I'm back and I'll try to update as quickly as I can. Please don't be mad at me. Love you so much. Thank you for reading my book. Here we go to the next chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️-Author Nim

Hana's POV

I looked at the gun, my arms shaking as I dropped it to the ground. I.. I'm sorry I... I didnt mean to shoot I... I.... " walked to take a look at Baekyun's wound.

" You Bitch! " Tzyuzu grabbed me by my hair and threw me against a tree, making me stumble on some rocks and fall hitting my head on the tree trunk.

It hurt alot but I got up although I had shakey legs." How dare you shoot my baby you little slut!!" Tzyuzu charged at me again but I fought back this time.

"your baby kidnapped me he's at fault not me!" I yelled."this is the last time you'll ever be able to see daylight ever again!!" she punched me in the stomach making me stumble back and groan in pain. Before I could react she kicked me on the shoulder and made me fall backwards.

She kept walking towards me with a knife in her hand, kneeling down she grabbed my neck and put the knife under my chin.

"Darling.... *groan* ugh did she hurt you?!" Baekyun had applied pressure to the gunshot wound, trying to stop it from bleeding. Tzuyu pressed the knife against my neck even harder I could feel it slice through my skin.

"May I have the honor babe?" she asked smirking, Baekyun nodded and before Tzuyu could do anything she was tackled to the ground by some guys.

"You're game is over Baekyun and You traitor" it was Jimin and Suga told his men to capture Baekyun and his girlfriend.

"Hana!! Oh my God are you alright!" I felt a pair of warm hands help me up. It was him. My husband.

He had no idea how happy I was to see him at that moment....

Everything felt like it'll be over and we'll all go back to our regular lives.

"T... Taehyung I... I'm okay don't worry... Are you hurt? Are you alright?" I asked inspecting him entirely.

He pulled me into a tight hug, and I could feel his heart pounding, was he that afraid.

The others hugged me too, especially Jungkook he wouldn't let me go." Hana! I... I thought I.... I'd.. Loose you. *sniff sniff* he was tearing up.

" Aww Jungkookie don't cry I'm right here with all of you so.. There's nothing to worr-

* LOUD GUNSHOT SOUND *

  Jungkook's POV

Finally.....
Finally I had her
Close to me
Close to my body
She was so soft and delicate
I didn't want to let go

I..
I wanted to protect her always

But all my happy thoughts were shattered when I felt something warm on my arms.

" HANA!!! "