3️⃣

"Shut the damn door you idiot!" Taehyung yelled at me.
I hesitated and shut the door.

"Come here!" he ordered and I walked to him slowly, looking down not daring to make eye contact as those words kept playing in my head.
"You are not my wife"

He made me stand in front of him and I did as he said.
"So.... Yoongi Hyung wants us both to stay in the same room. But don't feel to happy you good for nothing peice of trash." he spat those mean words at me.

I nodded. That was the only thing I could do.
"You are to sleep on the floor. Don't dare touch my bed or my things! Got It!!" he yelled.

I nodded a yes again as I held my hands to my chest.

I was scared, I didn't know why he was treating me like that. He married me just to torture Me like this?

"God Don't you ever speak! Say something you freak!" he yelled again as he grabbed my chin making me look up in his eyes.

For a second his angery and harsh expression softened, for just a split second and then he cleared his throat and told me to get changed.

Taehyung's POV

I kept yelling at her but she didn't even say a word, she didn't even look at me. She just kept nodding.

Am... Am.. Am I being T.. Too hard on her. It is our wedding night.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I held her chin up making her look at me.

I saw tears in her eyes.
And her eyes showed fear and sadness.

W.. Why am I doing this?

I let go and folded my arms behind me, I told her to get changed and she as usual didn't speak.

God I scared her this bad.

A few minutes later

I was sitting on my bed in my sleepwear. And I heard the door knock.

I said come in and saw it was her.
She had worn the sleepwear one of the maids gave her.

She.. She actually looked nice in that...
W.. Wait what am I saying. She's ugly and you hate her. Stop thinking nonsense Taehyung.
She's nothing to you.

She kept looking down and stood in front of my bed.
I glared at her and she looked at me
Finally.

"What? Don't look at me with that ugly face of yours"
I yelled.

Woaw Taehyung that was a bit too much.

She layed on the floor and curled into a ball. Hugging her knees.

I sighed and turned off my lamp.

Will she be okay on the floor? Why do I even care? Yeah stop thinking about her. She's not worth it. But I hope she isn't cold.
Oh my God can I stop thinking about this.... Ugh

I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep.

Hana's POV