1️⃣ 5️⃣

Hana's POV

I felt something.... break through my skin__

I couldn't breathe

The pain.....it it was unbearable

I could feel my clothes getting soaked with something warm and wet

"HANA!!" muffled screams were all I heard......

Taehyung's POV

I felt my heart stop...

N... No...

No!

Thi.. This can't be happening...

HANA!!!!

I bolted towards them, Jungkook shaking his arms trembling. "Hana!.... No!!...no!!  Please" I held her, trying to stop the bleeding.

I heard him laugh... That... Son of a bitch. "YOU MONSTER!!" Jimin and Suga began beating Baekyun while Hoseok hyung, Jin and Yoongi hyung dealt with Tzuyu and their goons.

"It's over for you!" Jin grabbed Baekyun by his collar punching him for the last time before throwing him with the rest.

"Take them away!" Namjoon Hyung ordered our men and they arrested Tzuyu and Baekyun along with the others.

"Somebody get the car!!!! Quickly please! We have to take her to the hospital!!" I yelled hopelessness and fear creeping onto me as I picked my wife and we rushed towards a car.

.....

"Hana!! Hana honey please wake up.... Wake up don't die on me please babe please" I held her hand in mine rubbing it trying to bring her back... Jungkook was pressing his jacket against the gunshot wound trying to slow the bleeding "Hana you'll be okay we'll save you, hang in there strong lady!" Jimin spoke pressing the accelerator as hard as possible.

"We can't go to the hospital.... They'll find out about us.... " Yoongi hyung said. "What?! But she's dying!!" Jungkook yelled

"we need medical staff asap.. Yes at our place!" Hoseok Hyung talked to someone on the phone

"Our place???? Is that even safe? She needs proper treatment I... I can't lose her Hyung.... Not her....." I spoke feeling the lump in my throat form tears filling my eyes.

"we won't. We're almost there just do whatever you can to stop that blood!" Namjoon hyung patted my leg.

▪️▪️▪️▪️

Author Nim POV

The boys hurried Hana into the room as the medical staff began the treatment

"Will she be alright?" Taehyung asked the doctors but they didn't answer "it's best you wait outside sir, you won't be able to see this" The doctor advised putting on his mask and gloves.

"N.... No I can't leave my wife alone in such pain..." Tae cried, his hyungs holding him back.

"I'm sorry but you must leave right now..." the doctor said and the guys handled Taehyung and took him out of the room.

"Hana!!" he fell onto his knees and cried, tears falling onto the floor. "Please Hyung she'll be okay, she wouldn't want to see you in this state... Please". Jungkook and Jin hyung knelt down to his level and he couldn't help but burst out crying "Its all my fault... Its my fault she's dying in the first place..." Taehyung sobbed.

Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, everyone hugged him and they all felt tears drop.

Jungkook was quite. He was just sitting there, just like a lifeless body.

Jungkook's POV

*flashback*

" Hana!!!! " I gasped as I felt her body lose strength, falling onto mine, red stained my arms and hands.

"Hana! Hana wake up... No! No! Stay with me! Please please!" I couldn't find Hana anywhere at that moment... Her eyes blank... As they shut and blood dripping down her mouth and body.

That wound.... It was... So deep I could feel it....

Hana.....

Hana...........

Please.......

Live!