5️⃣

I jumped as I clenched my chest as tight I could, breathing heavily and tears fell streemed down my cheeks.

I looked around and sighed "It.. It was just a bad dream"
I felt relieved that it wasn't real.

I'm having nightmares again..

Just then the door swung open and she came running in.
"Are you alright? I heard you scream.
Are you hurt? Let me see?"

She said as she began checking my arms and legs. She put her hand on my cheeks and then my forehead.

She sighed and then she held out a glass of water to me.
"Here... It'll help you feel better."

I looked at her face and I couldn't stop looking.
It showed pure innocence and this face.... She looked so much like her mother.

The woman who my father loved and because of that woman he treated my mother like a servant.

Anger filled me as I slapped the glass away and it broke as it made contact with the wooden floor.

She gasped and she knelt down, a piece of glass had gotten stuck to my foot.

She held it up and tried to remove it.
I was so mad I hated that woman...

I... I.... I hated her so much.

Hana's POV

"I'll get this piece of glass out don't worry, you should be careful or you'll keep hurting..."
I was trying to get the glass out of his foot but he said "Stop!"

"One second...I'll bandage it for you Tae-"

"Stay away from me you disgusting piece of Shit!"
"B... But I'm just trying to help..." I was cut off by Taehyung screaming at me

"I said get the fuck away from me!" he pushed me away using his leg. I fell on the floor and held my hand as I realized there were broken glass pieces and they went into my hand.

He got up and didn't even look at me, he simply walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

"U...Uhh..." I yelped in pain as blood droplets hit the floor.
"Aish....I better clean this up before he hurts himself again." I thought to myself and went to get the cleaning supplies.

I went to the kitchen and a maid rushed to me. "Mam are you alright? You're bleeding! Let us do first aid on you" she said holding my hand gently.

"No Thank you.. I'm fine, I have to clean the broken glass peices before Taehyung hurts himself" I said and grabbing the supplies I went back.

A/N POV

Hana entered the room and she cleaned the broken glass off the floor.
She also cleaned the blood stains from her hand.

Throwing them away she put the supplies back and tied her hand up with a piece of white cloth to stop the bleeding.

"There now this won't cause any more stains" She smiled To herself.