6️⃣

A/N POV

It was 8:00pm when the doorbell rang, causing Hana to run to the door and open it swiftly.

She saw a girl standing there wearing a red and black dress. And she had her hair in a bun.
She was quite beautiful.

"Um hello. You must be Taehyung's friend, am I right?"
Hana asked with a smile on her face.
The girl nodded and she said "Yeah I am. Won't you let me in?"

she chuckled a bit and Hana let her in and closed the door.
"Please make yourself at home. Should I get you a drink or anything?" Hana asked the girl  but she declined.

Just then the boys came in.

Taehyung's POV

We heard the doorbell, Tzuyu must be here. "Lets go guys!" I said as we all walked to the living room and saw her after so long.

"Heyyy Tzuyu!! How are you. It's been so long." we greeted her together and she laughed at us trying to be in sync.

"I'm fit as ever. By the way Taehyung... Who is this fine girl?" She asked me and held Hana's arm giving her a little side hug.

"Oh I'm Taehyung's Wife Cho Ha Na. I'm so sorry for not introducing myself earlier." she bowed to her.

"Y... You're His... Wife?" Tzuyu stammered a bit as she asked her.
"Yeah these two are newly wed and well... They are trying to adjust to each other!" Namjoon Hyung said laughing a bit.

"Yeah.Hehe" I replied scratching the back of my neck. I glanced at Hana and realized her hand,which was bandaged.

"Well why don't we all go and eat. Dinner is ready so come on!" Hoseok Hyung said and Hana followed us to the Dining Room.

We all sat down, Hana and the maids served us with some tasty looking food that I couldn't wait to try.

Wait... Why did I just say that....
I'm not excited...
Y... Yeah... W...why would I be excited.

Hana's POV

I was in the kitchen, sitting at the island with a cup of water in my hands.

Is this really my life now? Serving food,cleaning and doing household stuff.

I mean I don't mind but...
I want to feel loved...
I want to feel like I belong and that someone really needs me.
I'm only being
Treated as a servant by him.

"Hana!" I heard Them calling me.
I walked out to the Dinning room and saw them all looking at me.

"W.. What?" I asked confused.
"Why don't you eat with us. Come and sit." Tzuyu said cheerfully pointing at an empty seat.

I really do wish to eat with my husband and the others but...

I'm afraid
He won't like it.

I glanced at Taehyung who was glaring at me but his expressions were soft.

He was... Handsome... So very handsome

But I remember what Taehyung said to me.
Making me feel sick for some reason.

"Its fine really... You guys enjoy yourselves I'm a bit tired so I'll just go to bed." I said and I ran to the room.

"Hana Wait.." I heard Jungkook call after me but I didn't listen.

I felt the urge to get out of that room... Or I would have..

Broken down crying.

Taehyung's POV

The food was so damn delicious. The salmon was so soft and smooth and melted in my mouth.