Strange new world

After having successfully helping the Justice League out, the team were once more going through a portal, taking them on a strange, bizarre [Not a JoJo reference] , and crazy missions through different universes to find their way home, now the team would soon come to a new world, in hope to find at least one way back to their universe.

The portal opened as the team fell into a pond getting wet from the splash, Yang stood up and stepped out of it.

"Great, we're wet....again." Yang said as she helped the others out.

Ruby was annoyed as she tried to dry her cape off. "I hate this so much."

Kyle looked around their surroundings as her noticed that the way the structure was built, it was as if they went to Tokyo again or, then went into the past. "This is strange? Normally these type of structure's are seen in other parts of Tokyo, or well the past, did we end up at the Sailor Moon universe again?"

Derek looked around as well as he saw what looked like a small child, in a black robe he cocked an eyebrow up as he pointed over to her. "Maybe we can ask her where we are."

Weiss walked over to the girl as she waved. "Hello, uh...can you help us little girl?"

The girl looked at Weiss and tilts her head. "I'm not a little girl, but I can, my name is Yachiru." She then noticed something about them. "Wait, you can see me? Huh, strange...are you all dead?"

Weiss blinked confused as she looked at Yachiru. "You're not a little girl? You sure? Because you look like you're six years old, and what do you mean dead?!"

"This is Soul Society, where souls come to when they die." Yachiru explained to Weiss. "I'm a Shinigami."

The gang was a bit confused as they were lost after Yachiru mentioned dead, Yang walked over to her as she looked down at her.

"So, you're saying we're dead? Because we can see you..." Yang said. "No we're not dead Yachiru, we just came from another universe."

Yachiru looks up at Yang and giggled a small bit. "You remind me of Rangiku."

"Rang who now?" Yang asked.

"Rangiku, you both have a big bust." Yachiru said.

Yang's face lit up as she stomped her feet. "Don't change the subject here!"

Yachiru puts a finger on her chin as she thinks. "Hmm..now that you mention it, we do have someone here who said they were from another universe, I think? Tall, black hair, scratchy voice, carries a scythe around."

"Unlce Qrow!" Yang and Ruby shouted at the same time.

"So...he's here too." Kyle said pacing back and forth. "Hmm, only thing I'm wondering is how did he end up here?"

Yachiru tugged on Kyle's pant leg. "Come on, let's go I know where he is."

~~~

After following Yachiru through most of Soul Society,  they stopped at the Pharmacy, Yachiru looked at the gang and pointed to the building.

"In there." Yachiru said.

Ruby would walk inside as she looks around for a moment, at first she didn't see any sign of Qrow, but soon noticed him after a moment or so. "Uncle Qorw!"

Qrow looked up from a box he was holding as he looked over at the direction the voice was coming from. "Ruby...You're okay." He walked over to where she was at. "Where are the others?"

Ruby pulled Qrow out of the Pharmacy and stepped outside. "Right here, everyone is here."

Yang smiled and waved to him. "Long time no see."