Chapter 12

Dean POV:

I wake up with a headache the next morning and notice I'm alone in bed but can hear that someone is downstairs. Of course, it would be Seth. A frustrated moan leaves my mouth as I crawl out of the bed.

I need aspirin because it is very important at this moment but before that, I want to freshen up. I go to the bathroom and do my morning business before going downstairs.

When I reach downstairs, Seth comes to me and gives me a couple of aspirin with water. I thank him but he doesn't reply to anything and goes to the kitchen. I look at him confused and swallow the pills before I talk to him.

I go to the kitchen and sit on the counter to see what he is preparing. His face seems dull and it looks like he is hurt for something. I don't know whether it is because of me or someone. I want to apologize to him if I did anything wrong when I was drunk last night.

"Seth, I'm sorry if I did any mistake last night," I say to him and rub my face with my hands. I don't want to lose him because he is the only one who understood me clearly within a week.

He just ignores me and starts to cut the vegetables. A sigh leaves my mouth as I jump off the counter to step closer to him and place my hand on his shoulder so he will turn around.

"God, I'm never drinking again," I say to him. My headache has left me alone as soon as I have taken a painkiller and I feel fine except for a little hunger. "I can't even remember half of the things we talked about last night. Did I say or do anything which makes you hurt?"

He shakes his head and turns around but I grab his hand and make him look at me. "It's enough. I can't take your silent punishment. Just tell me... What did I do?"

He crosses his arms and says, "You told me that you have a girlfriend."

"I told you.." I am shocked when I hear that. I cover my mouth with my hands and try to process everything. I don't know what he thinks about me. I don't know whether he hates me for this or leaves me for this.

Seth POV:

It's been two hours since Dean went upstairs to our room and he doesn't show up still. I am waiting for him at the dining table to eat breakfast. Yeah... I didn't eat breakfast still now. How can I eat when I don't know what's on his mind?

Whether it is some kind of high school drama because he had accidentally told me that he has a girlfriend? In my opinion, it is absolutely unnecessary to worry since our talk on the last night hadn't really gone bad.

If I think about it now, it will be late and we can eat our breakfast in the evening. I sigh and stand up from the chair before going to our room. I open the door and see him sitting on the bed with his head down.

I don't know why he is sitting like this but I need to know why. I go to him and sit next to him but he doesn't give any reaction than nervous. When I place my hand on his shoulder, he mumbles, "I know you hate me and you're going to leave me.."

I am confused when I hear that because I don't know why he is thinking like this. I turn him to look at me, "Hey, why are you thinking like this?"

"I didn't mean to cheat on you. I would have told you before the marriage if I knew that I'm going to marry you but I couldn't.." He says and covers his face with his hands.

I can understand but he doesn't know that our parents wouldn't understand all of this even if he told me before the marriage. "I didn't think you cheated on me. It's your life and you have every right to live your life as much as you want so I won't stand on your way." I say to him but I don't know why my heart hurts and my mind tells me repeatedly that I'm going to lose someone who is mine.

He turns to look at me and asks, "Are you sure? You won't hate me or leave me for this reason, right?" He grabs my hand and holds it in his hands and looks at me with hope in his eyes.

I place my other hand on his cheek and nod at him. He smiles and pulls me into a tight hug. "I want to know why you give me this much importance.." I mumble against his neck.

He pulls me away from him and looks at me in the eyes, "Because you're the one who understood me within a week and you're the one who makes me feel myself. So thanks for coming into my life."

"You welcome, Deano." I grab his cheeks and pinch it. He pushes me away and rubs his cheeks. "Okay, when you're going to introduce your girlfriend with me?" I ask with excitement.

"It's not easy, darling. She is not like you. Have you seen ghosts?" He asks. I like as he calls me 'Darling'. Maybe he calls me 'Darling' for I call him 'Deano'.

I come out of my thoughts when he shakes me and asks again, "Just tell me. Have you seen ghosts?"

I don't know why he asks this at this time so I shake my head as 'no'.

"Don't worry, darling. You will see a ghost soon. You don't want to see any other ghosts if you see her. That is my girlfriend, 'The ghost' Becky Lynch." He laughs and throws his hands in the air.

I laugh and ruffle his hair before standing up from the bed. "I'll see her later. Now I'm starving so come on, let's go and eat some breakfast before I pass out due to hungry." I say and grab his hand.

He laughs and stands up from the bed and wraps his arm around my shoulders before we go downstairs. I hope and wish that we are always like this.