Chapter 10

Dean POV:

I make my way to the cottage after I talked with Becky. Now I feel relieved and I don't want to worry about her today. I sigh and put my phone back into my pocket before enter the cottage with food bags.

"-I'm trying toooo.."

I tilt my head and listen to the voice emanating from inside. I open the door slowly and kick my shoes off before finding the source of voice and close the door soundlessly against the frame.

My caution is probably unnecessary since I knew it is Seth but I don't want to interrupt him whatever mood he is in. I drop the food bags on the coffee table when I reach the source of the singing.

I peer around the corner into the kitchen and see Seth is ostensible, sweeping. I can see him from where I'm standing now and look around the house. It is well clean and neat. Maybe he would do that.

Turning my attention back to him, I smother a laugh as I watch him dip the broom dramatically, still yodeling along with the lyrics. I suppress a wince because he has many talents car racing, writing, starting crosswords and actually finishing them but singing is definitely not one of his gifts.

Still, it is adorable to come home and find a man dancing in the kitchen with a broom. It has to be dancing because I don't think that sweeping required quite so much hip motion, but it isn't 

any kind of dancing I can identify.

I'm not complaining about the view, though. Especially with the way his ass swings as he shimmies. I try not to think about him but this fucking dork always makes me sick and makes me feel that I'm the lucky person in this world for having him.

I shake my head ruefully as he dips the broom again and gyrates past the microwave. "Cause trying not to love youuuu," He warbles, tossing the broom to his other hand and giving a little twirl.

When he sees me leaning against the kitchen entrance, he squawks and the broom clatters to the floor. "You're home!"

"You noticed." I smile and walk towards him as he is looking down. He is too adorable when he is flustered. I know he is embarrassed that I caught his absurd side but he doesn't know that I like his silliness.

I cover the two steps to him, reaching for the broom and setting it aside. I cup his cheeks and make him look at me in the eyes, "You don't need to be embarrassed. I like your silliness and it.." I stop when I hear the song concludes with, "Only makes me love you more."

We stare at each other until his phone rings and he excuses himself to attend the call. I close my eyes and think about what happened earlier. I curse myself for making the situation harder.

Once he talked with the phone, he returns and we start to eat the food which I brought earlier. I look at him and notice that he doesn't take the pickle for his food. I don't know is there anything wrong with that pickle.

"Seth, why you didn't take the pickle? Is anything wrong?" I ask and taste the pickle to check if anything wrong.

"There is nothing wrong with that. I don't like pickles, that's it." He says and eats his food.

I sigh and continue to eat my food but stop when I remember one thing. "Seth, I want to know something.." I say as I look at him.

He looks up at me curiously, "What do you want to know?"

"Hmm.. what made you dance like that? I know you're happy about something but I want to know what it is." I don't know why I'm eager to know about his things but my heart wishes to know everything about him. 

"Finally someone is ready to sponsor me." He giggles before stand up from the chair with his plate to put it on the sink.  

"Congrats," I smile as I stand up with him and pat his back. I am happy for him because finally, his dream gonna be true.  

"Thanks. Okay, guess I'll give you a treat for this at this evening." He puts the plate on the sink and washes his hands before looking at me.

"Whatever I don't care, but I want at least two beers if you give me a treat. So just think about it before giving me a treat." I put the plate aside and wash my hands and hear him saying, "Of course, man."

I smile and turn around to spray the water which is on my hand at his face. His lips curl into a frown as he glares at me.

"Shit!" I curse myself at my bad habit because whenever I wash my hands, I spray the water at someone's face playfully if anyone behinds me. I and Becky always have a fight for this because she doesn't like this.

"Sorry, it's-" I stop when he smiles and moves closer to me to wipe his face on my shirt. I shiver and feel good when his fingers touch my skin.

I lose myself and move my arms to wrap around him but before that, he pushes me away to open the tap and get some water to spray it on my face. I didn't expect that. I laugh and join with him to get some water and we play it for a few minutes until our shirts are soaked. 

I didn't think in my life that I got someone like him who is mingled with me and my characters. I don't want to lose him because I feel comfortable whenever I'm with him even if it's not at least a week.