Xuan Tianmo nodded, “It’s good if you have your own ideas. If you need money, just take it from the treasury. This prince has already spoken with the treasury. They will cooperate with you fully.”

“Kongshan will keep it in mind.” Zhu Kongshan complied with Xuan Tianmo. When she raised her head, she looked to have something difficult to say.

Xuan Tianmo frowned: “If you have something to say, just say it. We are now standing on the same side. This prince does not like having things kept secret. This prince is clear on what is going on with the two servants at your side. Right now, they aren’t here. If you have something, just say it.” Xuan Tianmo never liked having servants around while he ate his meals, especially those that came from the outside. They were even more disliked. Even if those two servants were even more beautiful, he was not that sort of person.

Hearing him say this, Zhu Kongshan did not hesitate any further and immediately said: “Speaking of, it’s all to do with Peng Zhou’s Zhu family. I originally did not want these matters to annoy cousin Mo, but I just can’t feel at ease. After all, concubine mother is still in that manor. That’s why…”

“This prince understands.” Before Zhu Kongshan could finish speaking, Xuan Tian Mo took the initiative to speak. He was also starting to understand. In order to win over public sentiment, he could not flaunt his position as a prince, nor could he buy it with gold and silver. At a critical moment, it depended on other methods of providing benefits. “This is all minor.” He waved his hand, “This prince will have someone sent to Peng Zhou under the Sheng Palace’s name to send some things to your mother. I want to see who dares to bully the younger sister of a member of the imperial harem.”

With Xuan Tianmo having spoken, Zhu Kongshan was finally able to feel at ease, repeatedly giving thanks. The two then continued eating their meal in silence after this.

At the same time in the Yu Palace, news had reached Feng Yuheng’s ears, as Ban Zou told her: “The one surnamed Zhu has been meeting with people in the Sheng Palace for many days. All of the members of the eighth prince’s faction have sent the female members of their families to visit, and they chatted quite happily. Also, the one surnamed Zhu visited the Feng residence and gave quite a few things to Feng Fendai but did not remain for long before being sent out by Feng Fendai.”

Upon hearing this, Huang Quan interjected: “She shouldn’t be intending to win over Feng Fendai, right?”

Feng Yuheng, however, did not agree. She understood Feng Fendai too well: “That girl has more pride than the heavens. She really does not seem to like that Zhu… Zhu what was it again?”

Wang Chuan reminded her: “Zhu Kongshan.”

“Oh right, Zhu Kongshan. Let’s just wait and see how she will deal with her! Either way, the higher-ups have plans, while those below have their own ways of getting around them… Oh wait, she isn’t a higher up. How could she be a higher up?!” A certain person muttered to herself, leaving the servants to not know whether they should laugh or cry. While it sounded relaxed, the preventative measures that needed to be taken against someone who suddenly came were still in place. Ban Zou had been paying attention to the movements in the Sheng Palace for the past few days. From time to time, he would come and report to Feng Yuheng.

The next day, it was time for Feng Yuheng to give a lecture at her medical school. The medical school was right next to the imperial college. This made finding students very easy. There were quite a few students who had been studying at the imperial college and had come to register. There were also many commoner doctors and people with an interest in medicine who had come forward. After much deliberation and investigation into their backgrounds, a total of 50 students were taken in. Men and women were both taken in, which could be considered as having started something in Da Shun.