" okay, I guess I will go work on that "I said grinning.

"yes you should" Alexis chimed in.

I gave her a weird look and started walking towards the exit, I was about to leave when Stefan held the door for me.

"woah, you are fast" I said grinning.

"perks of being a basketball player" he said with a grin.

"okay, player" I said smiling. "are you coming home with me?

" ah no-- I mean no, I don't know-- I mean "he stuttered making me giggle.

" okay, love, I will save you the trouble I was pulling your leg. It's all right "I said giving him a smile.

He sighed and said" well I will tag along till the Bernies and I will go for coffee "

" Bernie's? "I asked.

"it's a Cafe kinda place near school. Almost all students go there after school and it's the best" he said. "and sorry about Alexis , she is just kind off closed off "

"well, I figured " I said shrugging my shoulders. "she is being possessive, you can't really blame her "

Stefan scoffed and said "getting cocky aren't we "

I gave him a sheepish smile as we continued the walk to the Bernies.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"you are back early " I said looking at Jenna as she hurriedly entered the house.

"I am not really back, our company does one good thing by holding a charity event. My dickhead of a boss wants to hold this particular event this Saturday so I gotta make sure people are actually doing their job " she said surfing through the draws near the TV.

" I didn't know making sure other people do their job was a part of your job resume " I said with a confused look.

" it is not, but I have no choice "Jenna said taking out a lighter and a pack of cigarettes.

" Jenna, smoking is disgusting when did you start smoking? "I asked eyeing the pack of cigarettes.

" I am not smoking, Miley "Jenna said rolling her eyes." there is guy I look after once a while, he smokes, it's for him"

" oh, who is this guy and why are you looking after him? " I asked.

Everything that Jenna said was very suspicious. She was acting weird too.

" I didn't adopt him, if that is what you are asking. He is in the system and when I volunteered to do some good for the children who still didn't get a family I came across Caden . He lost his brother, doesn't have a single clue about his parents .He is just seventeen, Miley. No one deserves that. So I kinda tag along with him " Jenna said with a sigh.

" they allow PA to hang around with orphans , you got time for that ?" I asked .

"no no, Caden being a kind kid helps us during the charity event " Jenna said. " I hang out with him at that time"