(Not Jo but how I imagined her outfit)

I still can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore, after what just happened

I still can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore, after what just happened. I'm actual at scared.

What if I'm pregnant? Oh my god what if the condom ripped? I'm going to be pregnant at 17.

"Jo" I heard Dre call out. I looked out the window to see that we were already here. I noticed that I was the only one In the truck. I got out, deciding if I want to go in or not.

"You good?" I looked over at Dre to see that he was concerned about me. I nod my head, reassuring him that I was.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a lot on my mind is all" I smiled, seeing him still looking a little concern but nod his head.

"Stacy and I see the way ma treats you" He said, making me avoid his eye contact. "She doesn't treat me anyway"

"Jo" He gave me that duh tone, "She's been doing that shit to you since I could remember. We all wanted to help you but ma wasn't having that shit. Her and dad use to argue all the damn time about you"

Dad was always the parent towards me. Mom was just there. She never did anything for me and If it wasn't for dad, I'd probably be living on the streets.

I nod my head, "Yeah I know, it's kinda sad when your mom treats you like dirt. But you guys wouldn't know that cause all of y'all were treated better than me"

"Jo" Dre started but I went inside the Grier's house before he could say anything else. I noticed that everyone was here. Music was going and people were laughing and talking amongst there selves. Seems like everything was normal.

I wish everything was normal.

"Jo!" I heard a scream and I look to see Sky coming towards me. I smiled bending down towards her. "Hey Sky" I picked her up and hugged her.

"Hey Dre" She waved her hand towards him and he smiled, pinching her cheek. "Hey short stuff"

"Jo!!" Taylor came towards me with a big belly in front of her and I smiled. I put Skylynn down and went towards Taylor to give her a hug.

When I pulled away, I rubbed her belly smiling. "I can't believe you're pregnant girl" I said causing her to laugh a little.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant"

"Have you and Hayes talked?" She asked me, causing me to look at her.

Yeah.... we talked alright

"Yeah, we talked earlier today. I don't know what it means for us but maybe it'll be a push in the future" I smiled.

She smiled, "I really see you two together in the future"

"Jooooooo" Nash dragged out, coming towards me with open arms. I chuckled, opening my arms walking towards him.

We started to hug, waddling side to side. "I missed you Jo" He said causing me to chuckle.