+4+

Y'all before I start I forgot the girl's name that play Jo so now I'm looking for another girl. But anyways enjoy this update!!

Hayes P.O.V.

"Love you mom" I hugged her as she hugged me back. "Love you too now be careful" she gave me a peck on my forhead then she hugged Nash and gave him a kiss on the forehead also.

"Alright" Nash said and we got our bags and left out the door with Dad in the jeep waiting for us. "Wait?!" I paused. Nash looked at me with an arched eyebrow. "What?"

"We've got to go to Jo's!" Nash looked at me still the same way. "I thought her and her mom were yelling when you asked?"

"They were" I said. "So why go? Jo mom said no so we can't get her"

"Yes we can. We can ask" I said. Nash shook his head like this was a bad idea.

Which he is right cause Jo's Mom can be really mean sometimes.

"Alright, she says no we gotta leave Jo even though I want her to come with us" Nash said. We got In the jeep and I told dad to go to Jo's before we go to the Airport.

I hope she says yes.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

We arrived at her house. I get out, going to the front door. I knocked on it waiting for someone to open it. The door open to Jo's mom, Jennifer.

"Hey Hayes" She smiled. "Oh hey Miss. Jennifer I was wondering if it was okay if Jo came with us to go back to L.A.?" I asked. She looked at me in a unsure face.

Damn I know what that means....

"Umm... Hayes I know you really want her to go but she can't. She has to stay here and find a job for this summer" She smiled weakly.

I nodded my head, understanding. "I hope you understand" She said.

"Yeah I understand. Well I'll see you later Miss. Jennifer" I smiled.

"See you later Hayes" She smiled, closing the door. I started walking off the porch when my phone started ringing.

I took it out and slid it without looking the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Don't leave just yet c'mere" It was Jo. What was she talking about.

"Jo what are you talking about?" I asked, still standing in the same spot.

"Come to my window" I went to her window where I saw her on the roof. She smiled, waving.

"What are you doing?! You could get hurt!!" I said as she laughed on the other end.

"Hayes you climb my window almost all the time. Why can't I do this?"

"Well for one I'm a guy so where going to climb shit like the idiots we are and I DON'T WONT TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND BLOOD EVERYWHERE!!! Or insides of your body"

She scoffed. "Anyways catch my bag" she Hung up and I hung up slipping my phone in my pocket.

She threw her duffel bag down and I caught it. Then she threw her suitcase which I moved out the way making it fall on the ground.

I can care less about that bag. It's got wheels on it, it'll live. Then she threw another bag. It was another suitcase bag where I moved out the way for it to land on the ground.

"Your suppose to catch them Genius!!!" She yelled but I hushed her. "Your mom could come out here" I yelled back.

"Yeah. I know. Alright I'm set. I have everything I need" She said. "Okay so how are you going to-" Before I could even say anything she jumps down the Roof where I almost screamed but I caught her.

"JO?!? ARE YOU CRAZY!!?!" She laughs, getting down from my arms.

"Yes I've lost some screws" I sigh, still in shock that she just jumped.off. her. Roof. Without. Saying anything.

"Hayes? Are you okay?" Jo asked as I couldn't talk just because of what she just did.

"Jo, you just jumped from the roof" I said. She laughs, getting her bags. "Come on don't won't to be late at the airport"

"But Jo your-"

"Who cares this will be the "I'm grounded for life" Move so don't stress I don't care" She threw me her duffel bag and I shook my head no.

"Jo no. Your mom is really mean and she'll-"

"Miss me? I highly doubt that H" She said, pulling up the lever of her suitcase.

"But-"

"But nothing blue eyes let's go" She patted my shoulder, walking towards the jeep.

I followed and Nash was out the Front. "Your mom said yes?" He asked as Jo didn't say anything.

She stuffed her bags in the back and hopped in the car. Nash came behind the Jeep and looked confused.

"Did she said yes?" He asked as I just tucked in my lips and didn't say anything. "Hayes?"

"I'll tell you later" I hopped in the back with Jo who seemed to have a good conversation with dad.

"Alrighty kiddos you ready?" Dad asked us as we all agreed to him with a yeah. We started driving to the airport while Jo looked so normal like she just didn't sneak out her house and don't feel guilty about it?

Maybe she does she just doesn't want to say anything. I don't know maybe she won't get in a lot of trouble

I hope.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

We got on the airplane at 7:20 A.M. now it's 8:00 A.M. Nash, and Dad fell asleep while Jo was looking out the window.

"Jo?" I questioned her. She hummed but never looked my way. What will happen If her mom finds out she's gone?

"I know your wondering what will happen if my mom find out if I snuck out the house" She sighed, turning her body towards mine.

"How did you-?"

"I just know because it was a bad thing to do Fuck! My momma is going to be so mad at me!" She said putting her hands on her face.

Uggh, I hate when she feels guilty about something. She doesn't let it go once she talks about it.

"Hey" I softly said, moving her hands away from her face. "Look, your going to be okay. Your mom is not going to do anything to you"

"Do you not know Jennifer Iralz Robertson? She is going to freak once she knows I'm gone and I'm going to be crispy black when I get home" She said causing me feel like she was right.

Hell, she was all the way right.

"Hayes, I'm going to be freaking dead when I come back from my trip and she's not going to like me even more"

"Look" I paused holding her hand. "Let's not talk about that Jo. Let's just try and forget it and go on in L.A. with the fun you will have"

She giggled, nodding her head. "Your right but" She paused, Taking her hand out of my hand and shoved me. "I've got to meet the girl who stole your heart man" I chuckled.

"I think you two will get along with each other" I smiled as she smiled back.

"Yeah. Hopefully but I can't wait to meet the guys you hang out with" she smiled, as I chuckled.

"Oh your going to love them" I said as she continued to smile. "Yeah I'm going to love them"

I smiled knowing our Summer is going to be good!!!

A/N: Hey guys how are you doing? Hope you guys are loving this book and please don't be a ghost reader. I won't be offended if you comment. Just not bad things about it though.

So I just want to know from my readers what is your favorite TV Show? Who do you ship? And why do you like the show?