+18+

Jo

I've been thinking about what has happened in my life

I've been thinking about what has happened in my life. I could've really went to jail and nobody wouldn't of cared.

It was always like that with me. I was the least favorite and my mom confirmed that shit. I still don't know why she disliked me so much but I didn't questioned it.

Stacy and Dre had make a unexpected visit today. I wanted to know how they were doing but mom beat me to it and they started talking to her and laughing.

I felt so out of place so I went outside and sat in the grass, looking at people drive by and people walking by. I haven't heard from Hayes but of course I couldn't cause I don't have a phone anymore.

Miss. Elizabeth had invited me to go to her party today but I didn't want to go. But now I'm having second thoughts about it.

I couldn't live like this anymore. My own mother wouldn't do anything for me. Dad did. Mom didn't.

Whenever dad went to work, I felt like I was by myself. Mom does not interact with me at all.

Dad and Stacy even had to help me when I had my first period. Mom was never there for me. I was just chop liver. I felt tears come down and I just cried, feeling so emotional.

"Jo!!" I heard someone yell my name. I quickly wiped my tears, turning towards the direction the voice called me in.

I noticed it was mom, Stacy and Dre outside the door. "We're going out. We will be back to go to the party and don't burn my house down." Mom said, which Stacy gave her a confused look.

"Mom why don't we take Jo with us?" She said but mom shakes her head. "Jo has a lot of stuff to do around the house"

Dre gave mom a confusing look. "Ma, why-"

"I said Jo got things to do around the house. Jo get your ass up out the grass and go do your chores" She said to me.

Dre and Stacy looked at her with a look and then they looked at me. I mumbled under my breath and got up.

I started walking toward the front door but Stacy got in front of me. "We'll bring you back something okay?" She gave me a sincere look which made me nod.

"Momma is going to make you throw it away" I shrugged but she shake her head. "No, I'll make sure you get some food Jo"

I started walking forward in the house and shut the door. I wanted to scream and cry but I had no energy to do it. My momma was always making me feel this way.

I walked in the kitchen to see that she had a list on the counter. She really had this planned for me at the start.

I sighed, looking at the ridiculous shit she wanted me to do. I went to do the first thing that was on my list.