Intro

Love is like a game
You may not know what would be the next till you realized
You've been hit...

Love is like a fireworks that soar the sky then suddenly explode like a dazzling flowers....

Lastly love is cruel that pinch inside and leaves wound that scars forever...

~Ace
----------

*Alarm clock Ringing

Hua turn off the alarm while he is laying on the  bed. Bed cushion and the pillow  were mushed , the bed sheet are wrinkled.

He sits on the bed as wakes up. He was half naked and just wearing his boxer. When his senses came back he begins to stretch a little. His muscular back showing some toned muscles. His hair is messy , eyes are heavy , lips are dry.

He always start his daily routine which from the  shower. Cleaning his teeth with a toothbrush and a mouthwash. Taking a bathe with shampoo and conditioner for his hair and a soap. After that he always apply some moisturizer for his skin, Then he eat. He go straight to his refrigerator while covered by a towel.

After eating he wear his uniform and prepare for class. As he opens the door of his house, about to go to a parking area where his car was parking suddenly his phone rings.
He receives a message

"Hua! Where are you?
Please come here early😣
I didn't do my homework please let me copy yours😢😢
BTW, I saw Mina at the school gym , I think she was rehearsing for the upcoming game... C ya 😁"

Hua, after reading the message he smiled

Hi guys don't forget to hit the vote button ❤️
Hope you like it 😊