Chapter 3: Fated Team

The sun peaked through the curtains causing a certain h/c haired girl to wake up.

She yawned cutely and looked at her mask on her bedside table. Usually she would sleep with the dark grey mask on, but today, today was different.

The mask was originally from her mother, a gift since the village boys had targeted her as their crush.

The room was in complete silence until loud footsteps charged at her door, Jacklyn.

Y/n in one swift motion put the mask on with a jutsu, just a second to spare as Jacklyn kicked open the door using brute force.

Jacklyn froze as she looked at Y/n, almost screeching in surprise.

The girls cold glare made Jacklyn shiver, " You should go to the academy in a hurry, you're almost late."

Y/n blinked in confusion while her dark aura faded, wasn't she on normal time? With a shake of her head Y/n jumped up letting her hair flow for a second before bouncing on the girls shoulders.

" Good thing I slept in my clothes for today!" She smiled cutely before running to the academy.

On her way she bumped into someone and let out a small 'oof!'

Y/n looked up and gasped, " You're really pretty!" Her eyes sparkled as she looked at the sweat-dropping silver haired male in front of her.

" Ah! I have to go! Bye nice pretty guy!"

The H/c-ette walked inside the room only to see nobody. Jacklyn had made her come an hour earlier, how didn't she notice?! She'll kick Jacklyn's knees when she get home.

Y/n sighed before yawning and sitting down at a random seat to sleep in.

Not long after sitting she passed out, entering the land of slumber.

Everything was black, yet she could see herself, her younger self with the woman from the flashback.

" Hey [static] Why can't people be nice? Why do they always pick on people who are weaker then themselves?" Her voice echoed around the dark place.

The woman let out a small smile, even so it was beautiful, " It gives them a sense of power. That why we," The woman looked to some houses, " Protect people who lack strength. Don't get an ego either, Y/n, we protect them because we were fortunately given our abilities, they were not. We use what was blessed to us to create a better world."

The young Y/n's eye's sparkled at the woman, " Does that mean I'll become strong like you and protect everyone!"
" Of course, you're my daughter after all."

Her daughter? Was that woman... Was she her mother?.

Y/n's eye's flung open as she felt movement beside her, letting her eyes dart over she saw Sasuke who flinched upon her strong gaze.

" You're sitting by me?" She questioned lowly as a large smile forced it's way to her lips.

" Don't think anything of it, I just like this spot." The male looked to the side to avoid her gaze, he was lying.