Chapter 1: Academy. Part(2)

( This one will be slightly longer)

Previously on Insane-ly Cute:

" It's Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha." He glared at her, while she laughed akwardly. " Sasuke then, why don't we be friends?" Y/n smiled with closed eye's. Sasuke's glare hardened, " I don't need friends, especially weak ones." He said making Y/n laugh.

" It's funny how you think I will take no for an answer." She looked to the front at a blonde boy was tied and thrown to the floor.

' It seems as if I'm normal again.." Y/n smiled softly, her genuine smile not being able to be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm at the end off my rope Naruto. You failed the graduation test and the one before that, tomorrow you've got another chance, and you're messing up again. " Iruka lectured the tied up boy.

Naruto ' Hmp'd' looking away, which made Iruka triggered " Fine! Because you missed it, Naruto, everyone will review the Transformation Jutsu!" Iruka said, making everyone make annoying noises, except a few.

The Anbu stood straight and followed Y/n as she sighed." Really? Such an easy Jutsu?" Y/n said plainly walking behind the so-called Naruto.The girl with the cute pink hair walked up making a hand sign " Alright Sakura here, Let's do it. Transform!" She yelled smoke covered her body. ' Sakura is her name then..' Y/n smiled while seeing the almost perfect look alike.

" Transformed into me. Good." Iruka marked down her score, then she poofed back. " Yes! I did it! Sasuke did you see that?" Sakura said with hope. Sasuke kept quiet, while his name was called.

Sasuke transformed into Iruka as well, making Y/n yawn. " Why is everyone so boring, honestly spice it up a little." She said tilting her body to one foot. " Next, Naruto Uzamaki." The male beside Y/n was called. " Please make it interesting, Naruto."
Y/n asked hopefully. He smiled at her and put a thumbs up to her way " Will do- uh who are you?" He asked.

" This is a total waste of time, Naruto." A guy with spiky hair said, " We always pay for your scew up's." A blonde female with pretty eye's said. " Like I care!" Naruto grumbled going up. " Transform!" Chakra wrapped around him.

POOF!~~~

A naked female version of Naruto blew a kiss to Iruka, making the sensei's eye's go wide before shooting off with a nosebleed. " See! Like that! Make it explode with creativity!" Y/n yelled out. Naruto poofed back laughing " Gotcha, That's my sexy Jutsu." Naruto laughed, which made Iruka yell at Naruto. " Hmm..~" Y/n smirked, eyes glinting dangerously.

" Next, Y/n L/n." Iruka called which made Y/n smirk, she walked up with an idea of mischief. Y/n turned around and smirked " This is based on Naruto's so Ladies enjoy the show.~" She smiled. ' Sexy Jutsu.' she thought.

As the smoke cleared you could see an adult male shirtless, with abs showing, and unbuttoned pants.