Chapter five

3rd person

As the couple walks in all heads turned towards the door that just opened. Smiling and holding Grayson's hand viinyx walked in "sorry I'm late everybody I'd like to introduce Someone" she says grabbing everyone's attention. "This is my boyfriend Grayson" she says smiling at Grayson and he politely nods.

There was silence in the room as everyone looked at each other and back at the couple. Gemma stood up and walked up to them "I'm Gemma I'm Viinyx's  mom" she said smirking at her daughter. She sat them down beside each other and Viinyx started introduced everyone to him.

They all politely smiled or nodded in his direction as the questions began. "How long have you two been dating", "So what's your intentions with my little sister", "how old are you?", "You play football?", "We you from around here?".

Vii pov

I rolled my eyes "guys lay on off him for a minute geez" I said laughing. Grayson and I started answering their question one by one as we ate.bMy mom wasn't happy that I had kept him from them but she got over it quickly.

They got to know him over dinner and took a liking to him instantly. We were all joking around and laughing before no time. I squeezed Grayson's hand under the table "see I told you they weren't so bad" I leaned to whispered in his ear.

He smiled in response and he went back to his football discussion with the guys. Time went quickly, I got up to help clean up and the guys and Grayson got up to watch the rest of the football game. I pulled him aside after everyone cleared out "So what do you think so far? Was anyone mean cause if you want I can talk to them-" he cut me off laughing as he hugged me. "Baby they're great, no one was mean I like them. They seem to like me too I hope" he said smiling down at me.

That's one thing I loved about him his height; He towered over me, he was smaller than ope but taller than most of the guys.

We kissed briefly as Jax stuck his head around the corner "Ewww" he teased as we pulled away laughing. "Get in here bro, your missing the game. Get him a beer sis" he said as he sat went back to the living room. I rolled my eyes "they're already trying to steal you away from me" i pout as he laughed. "Viinyx come help please" my mom shouted from the kitchen. "Well that makes two of us" he teased giving me a quick Peck on the lips walking into the living room.

I walked into the kitchen and instantly all the old lady's of the club started asking me questions. "How did you meet?", "Is he as nice as he seems", "he's such a hottie  baby good job"; i laugh as I answer them quickly. I go to help with the dishes "what do you think your doing little lady go in there with your man baby. Oh and who your at it bring some beers to the guys". Laughing with everyone I grab some beers and go to the living room.

I pass them out then curling into Grayson on the arm chair. Smiling at me Grayson tells me that Jax offered to teach him more about cars. Seeing the fact he's welcome at T.M i see that as a good sign. We have small talk while watching the game.

3rd person
"Is she asleep already?" Clay asks Grayson. "yeah she fell asleep a few minutes ago, guess the game was boring" he says laughing. Jax laughs "yeah she's not the biggest fan of football you know I'm surprised she talked you into coming" he says.

"Believe or not I actually wanted to come. She talks about you guys all the time i didnt like the whole secretive thing. I hope you guys don't hate me for that" he said slightly laughing.

"Nah man I don't think anyones mad about it anymore. It's just that we like to know what going on; we're a tight-knit family. We have to look after each other" Bobby says looking at Grayson.

Grayson nods smiling down at Vii and she nuzzles her head into his neck more. "You guys seem to be really happy together are you?" Clay says looking at the two. "Yes sir. Your daughter is one of the best person's I've ever met honestly. She's smart, beautiful, kind she's everything a guy could ever ask for" he says honestly.

Clay's smiles at him "Thank you, i already know that. I just want to to remember that if you ever try to hurt her. Which I'm pretty sure you wouldn't; you seem pretty smart from what I hear. I'm sure I don't have to go over the whole 'Hurt my daughter and I'll make you wish you were never born thing's correct?" He says looking at him sternly.

Grayson heart began to beat fast, he nods "of course I would never do anything to hurt her. I'd probably kick my own ass before you guys do if I did so" he says slightly laughing. The guys nod their head in agreement Happy with his answers.

The old ladys finish up in the kitchen as Viinyx wakes up. After a while more of talking and joking having dessert everyone decided to call it a night. Grayson is the last to leave after talking to Clay and Gemma to clear things up. They were still no longer mad, they smiled as they watched their daughter happy with her for boyfriend. The couple briefly kissed as Grayson walked to his car promising viinyx to video chat when he got home.