Chapter one

3rd person~

Viinyx "Vii" Morrow Only had two more years in high school. Only two, that didn't stop her from getting nervous on her first day of eleventh grade. She was head captain of her schools volleyball team. She was a smart girl, She had some friends. She hung out with them outside of school but never brought them around the club.

The club was not a sensitive topic for it after all it was constantly around her. As soon as she started school, everyone knew who she was, samcro's princess. She hated the name princess , but it fit pretty well.

Loyal friends were hard to come by in her world, friends who wouldn't be afraid of her family. Friends who could understand, Friends who didn't have connections to rivals of the club, friend who wouldn't try to sleep with her brother. She had four best friends and they were all close, they told each other every thing. They were peas in a pod. They all had the differences between them.

She got ready as usual texting some friends from school as she straightened her curly hair. Calling her best friends on FaceTime as she did some simple makeup, picked clothes, gossiping about the other students as she got ready. She was confident at last, deciding this year would be a great year she had alot going for her. Great friends, Head of the volleyball team, Good grades, her own car. Little did she know this year has other plans.

Vii pov*
"It's hard to believe We only have this year and next year left" Sarah said through the phone. I sighed picking up my eyeshadow brush; "Yeah it is, I honestly just wish this was the last year"

Sarah laughed "I'm telling you girly, You're going to miss school once we're out. Oh also have you thought about any colleges yet?"

Rolling my eyes giggling, that was Sarah for you. She was all about school, all about the studying, the 'experince'. She was one of the most happy people I have ever met. She's one of those types of 'half full' type of girls. Look for the rainbow after the storm, Naive as hell. But I loved her none the less

"Girl no one is going to miss school" Jenna chuckled at Sarah. "All I'm going to miss are all the cute boys at our disposal". They all laughed. Jenna was a bit boy crazy, she was always down for anything. She was always looking for love where ever she could get it.

"Becca are you okay ? Being awfully quiet this morning." I said looking into the video chat. Becca was looking down, she had rarely spoke. She was a nervous type, she hated first days. "I'm okay, Vii just first day jitters you know."

"Aw babes you have nothing to worry about nobodies gonna mess with you, They're scared of Vii" Jenna said as she started laughing. "Oh haha very funny guys" I couldn't help but roll my eyes and laughed. She was right no one messed with me to bad, I got into fights here and there usually over family and friends. I didn't care enough what people thought of me to fight for myself.

School wasn't the 'typical school life' for me. Boys tried to get at me just to get brownie points with the club, that way they would have a shot in getting in the club. Girls hated me, jealous of the male attention. Teachers and principals were some what scared, they all knew the club and how it impacted the town. The club was improtant to the charming, They protected it for the better.

"So are we all driving separately?" Jenna says finishing her eyeliner. "Yeah I have to be home right after school to be work". I worked with my mom in the office she wasn't to keen with the idea of me working anywhere where there wasn't any sons around for 'protection' of course. The club I enemy's so I understood.

"Aw okay, I mean we can still go get some breakfast right?" We usually all met up and ate breakfast on the first day to hang out and calm our nerves. Sighing Becca spoke up "I can't showing the new students around today with Sarah". "Oh that's fine" I sighed kinda disappointed. "We can go tommorow it's no big deal" Sarah said trying to cheer me up. "Yeah sounds good we'll I got to go if I want to make it there on time".

We all hung up the phone. Going down stairs I greeted my mom and dad and made small talk during breakfast. Of course taking the first day photos of Junior year with my parents. I quickly left and got in my car, cranking it up and jamming out to music the first day.

I got about half way there when I saw blue and red lights. I looked down and saw I wasn't speeding what so ever, I was confused. Sighing I dug out my license and registration, I never got pulled over I drove safe and rarely sped. Of course it helps to have the cops in my dad's pocket but anyways.

"Good morning ma'am how are we this morning?" The cop said standing at my window. "I'm pretty good just headed to school, is there any reason I'm being pulled over today?". I didn't know this cop, which is wired I knew every cop in charming. "Well your back taillight is out, I just thought you should know, Your not in trouble in any way but could I check your license and registration please?"

Well thank God I left early today, This is bullshit. "yeah of course thanks for letting me know" I said handing him my information. There's no reason he needs my information but I wasn't in the mood to argue with a unknown cop. Nodding to me he walked off to his car.

'Charming P.D' was on his badge and his patrol car. I rolled my eyes as my phone rang 'Mom' read on the caller I.D. Man she had impeccable timing, I slid the green bottom as she started talking. "Hey babygirl everything okay?". "Funny you ask mom I actually got pulled over for an broken taillight by some new cop". She laughed "I know Unser just called me to let me know The New guy I had pulled over my daughter".

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Of course he did Could you tell him to hurry it up I have somewhere to be" "already did baby, New guy is just trying to show initiative I guess" About that time The cop had come back to my window. Telling my mom that I loved her and hanging up I looked at him.

"Here you go Miss Morrow, all good to go" Taking my information from him I smiled. "Thank you Officer". "How rude of me I'm Officer Miller, I'm new to charming But I'm sure you already knew that" He said slightly laughing. I nodded "Pulling over a well respected M.Cs daughter my first day talk about bad luck" I laughed. "It's no worries, Thanks for telling me about the taillight good luck with the job Officer Miller" I said putting my info back in there place.

"No problem Miss Morrow, You stay safe and have a good day at school". He smiled slightly as he walked away. I Shook my head as I called my mom back waiting til he pulled away with a wave. "He already knows about the club wants me to 'stay safe'. I said putting my phone on the holder that way I could drive without holding it. "Of course he does baby, nothing to be worried about. He shouldn't be a problem. Don't worry about him and have a good day at school."

And with that I drove the rest of the way to school and parked in my normal spot. Something just didn't sit right with me, I shrugged as nerves. He shouldn't be a problem, I sighed and got my bag ready heading into my first day of school.

*For those wondering how to pronounce the name its not Vee, it's vii basically like Vie rymes with pie lol