Chp. 8

Third P/O/V

Dark blue curtains were pulled back to reveal a living room scene set up. Two walls were connected, painted forest green, divided by a white molding, and a mustard color painted on the bottom half of the walls. a white door stood on the left walls, as a window was placed on the right with dark brown curtains. A young girl sat on a dark red couch, a blue coffee table in front of her and a same colored side table with a lamp sitting on top of it.

She was reading a book peacefully, when the lights began to flicker. She looked around terrified.

"Oh, no! Whatever could that be?" She exclaims, but obvious that it was fake. A sack wrapped by a blanket drops to the ground, and is pulled back up, impersonating a ghost. The girl gasps, then screams at the sight. The fake door swings open to reveal two girls dressed like Sam and Dean Winchester.

"Ghost?" The girl dressed like Dean quirks, she then cocks her toy gun. "Meet Winchester." She stated smugly as she nods towards the girl dressed like Sam. She was about to point her toy gun at the ghost, when someone abruptly disrupts.

"Cut!" A girl with glasses, wearing a burgundy school girl uniform stands up with another girl and walks onto the stage. "Maggie, Siobhan... is this some kind of a joke to you?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. She then turns to the girl dressed as Dean Winchester, who's name was Siobhan and says, "Siobhan, this scene takes place before the events of Carver Edlund's unpublished masterpiece 'Dark Side of The Moon'."

"So?" Siobhan asks annoyed.

"Meaning, where is the Samulet?" She asks looking down to find the object not there.

"Oh. I took it off." She sighs annoyed as she pulls her wig off. "It kept hitting me in the lips, and--"

"That amulet is a symbol of the Winchesters' brotherly love. You need to take one for the the team." The girl explains, clearly annoyed and loosing her patience for Siobhan.

"Look, I'm just here for the college credit." Siobhan replied simply, causing the director to gasp in horror.

"How dare you!" She growls as she shoves Siobhan, they begin to shove each other back and forth only for their drama teacher to interrupt.

"People! People!" The group had stopped and turned to her. "Okay, I have had three weeks of this crap show and I'm done. There is too much drama in the drama department." She stared with a heavy sigh as she gathered her things and began her decent up the aisle to the door. "I'm going to Principal Salazar's office in the morning." She informs as she is halfway up the aisle.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, Mrs. Chandler, please-" The director pleads frantically as she begins to walk towards the edge of the stage, in hopes of stopping her but her hope falls short as her drama teacher's words pierced her soul and heart.

"It's over, Marie." Her drama teacher's words were firm and sharp as she left the scene. But, the director, Marie, would not let her drama teacher get in the way of rehearsal.

"Alright, everybody back to one! Until we are all suspended, the show must go on." She commands as she immediately turns to face her cast and crew.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Mrs. Chandler, the drama teacher, was on the phone and was getting herself drunk as she spoke into the device.

"Why couldn't they just do 'Godspell,' like good little skanks? Instead, it's this awful, unbelievable horror story. Mm! Like that stuff really happens. Theater is about life, you know? Truth-- truth. Where is the truth in Supernatural?" She spoke furiously and passionately about Theater, when a branch snapped catching her attention. She looks into the brushes, moving closer. Suddenly, a vine grabs hold of her and begins to pull her into the thick bushes and brushes.