Sarah: Most of her offenses include: Fraud, Forgery, Bribery, Money Laundering, Arms trafficking....

"B-But she's only 16!!!" I exclaimed.

Aaron: Hey, crime runs in the family.

"How am I supposed to compete with that?!" I said in disbelief.

Sarah: Make a deal with her father. After all from the info we collected, her father is known to give each person ONE favor, her sister is getting married, why not stop by and ask for a favor? Tell him you want his daughter to stay away from Soo Yeon because she intends to betray her.

"But...that's a lie." I said.

Sarah shook her head.

"Wh-What're you saying?" I asked.

Sarah: Soo Yeon intends to give her the boot once she's completed her plans. See, Soo Yeon fears for her life. She only pretends to like Jakyung, the only reason they're friends is because she knows how powerful she is and that her father can makes anything happen. So if you were to give this information to the boss man himself. I'm sure that he'd tell his daughter and since she obeys her father's word, you have nothing to worry about.

"Well, wouldn't it be more convenient to just say 'Stay away from Jimin and his family'?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose you could say that" she said.

Ryan: But Soo Yeon would eventually find out it was you to make such a request.

"Then why not one of you come along with me? Then it'll be 2 favors. So I'll tell him about Soo Yeon and you tell him to leave Jimin and I alone...guys, if this girl means this much business I can't risk it. I can take care of the others but not this one...please." I said.

Dylan: Ryan and Aaron will go.

Aaron: What?! That place is gonna be loaded with gangsters!

Ryan: Oh come on Aaron. We're getting paid to do our job, this is part of it so suck it up. We'll be fine.

Sarah: Since they do a cavity search I suggest you wear the glasses but only one of you.

"Glasses?" I asked.

Sarah: Yes. Specially designed glasses with a hidden tiny camera that cannot be seen by the naked eye alone. Karen, we're going to do whatever it takes to keep you safe. I have everything under control. Don't worry.

She gave me a reassuring smile.

"But how will you get in?" I asked.

Sarah: Easy. Disguise and we happen to have some connections with the Yakuza.

"Y-Y-Yakuza?!!!!"

Ryan: Yeah, my cousin married a Yakuza member. So all I have to do is ask him for this favor and we're good.

∑(゚Д゚)

Sarah: Karen?

Aaron: I think this was a bit overwhelming for her.

Dylan: Karen? Are you still with us?

!(◎_◎; )

Ryan: I think she's going into shock.....

Sarah grabbed a glass of water and threw it on my face.

"Thanks." I shook my head. "I'm gonna....go lay down. Thanks for the info guys"

Sarah: Are you okay?

"I'm just a bit overwhelmed is all. I need to lay down"

*Ring ring ring*