Part XVIII: Pattaya

LISA POV

Lalisa you should make sure that you'll tour around you fianceé on our restaurant- my dad said

Of course dad I will-I said and smiled suddenly my phone rings I receive a call from my account It's IU.

I didn't answer the call. I turned back my gaze to my dad and I see jennie staring at me.

Who's that ?-she asked innocently

Uhmmm- I fake cough
It's IU I don't know why- I said

Why didn't you answet maybe that was important ?-when she said that I immediately widen my eyes but quickly .

I was shocked because she suggested to answer the call. She didn't get jealous .

Oh I was about to answer but she ended up - I lied.

Lisa you two should go now tour around our future daugther in law in whole city of bangkok. And then maybe next day in pattaya - my mom said smiling

Just use my car -my dad car is bmw

Thanks mom dad we have to go now - I said smiling and hold her hand.

Auntie, Uncle we're going now -my fianceé said sweetly and we start to walk

Don't call me auntie Mom instead !-my mom said loudly that made my fianceé turned her head back to give my mom a gummy smile.

_______________________

IU's POV

She didn't answer my call I arrived here in bangkok awhile ago . I am on my way now to the hotel I log in .

I have a crush on lisa honestly she's really a good friend and person that girls will fall in love . I know about her condition I know she's in intersex she's really caring and sweet I know she has a girlfriend . Her girlfriend is so lucky because she has the girl I have a crush on .

I really like lisa so much .

Ma'am we're here now @ the hotel you said-the driver said

I give the money for my fare and head out from the car and he helped to bring my small laguage into the lobby .

-------------------------------

Receptionist give me the room 302 which is have a bed for 2 couches on the side and table also a bathroom .

I'll try to call her again

Lisa answer the phone please - i blunt hoping that she'll answer my call but she didn't.

Is she busy ? Should I leave a message? - i asked myself

After I debate my own self I decided to leave a message .

Me:
Lis I am here in bangkok I arrived today around. Actually I arrived here at my hotel before I messaged you . I hope we can meet up and let me visit your family's restaurant 😊 if you aren't busy today. I have 1 weeks vacation here so see yah😊.
Sent: 9:13

___________________________________________

Fast Forwad

LISA POV

I really intended not answer IU's call because I don't want to ruin jennie's mood infront of my parents. Besides i don't want to start the arguement about IU . Jennie have a big jealousy to IU