Part VIII: Almost Realization

LISA POV

we're at our line infront of Cable Car waiting are there's so many people now .
This cable car is the way to transfer us in the opposite mountain which is a little bit taller than the mountain we've reached first .

After 15 mins of waiting it's our turn now.

Mm sir can you please take us a picture infront of this cable car?. -I asked the girl who's incharged for the passengers.

Yeah sure-as she accepted my favor I hold her my camera. We place our self infront of the door of cable car . I rapped my left arm around jennie's shoulder and pulled her aggresively that made jennie startled as she startled and look at me. As I notice that si startled I look at her waiting for her complain but as she startled she smike and I chuckled .

Then we Heard a click of Camera and we turned our gazed to the girl I approched earlier to take us a picture in shocked

Did you captured that?-jennie asked in a bit unexpected reaction bcoz we're not even ready .

Yeah . Don't worry it's good -the girl smiled
You two really have a strong chemistry. -she added smiling and looks like proud of us
Okay ready We have another passengers.-as she said we look at the camera . I didn't remove my arm around jennie's shoulder . *click!*

Then the girl give back the camera which I quickly get .

Thank you . By the way can we ride the cable car just two of us? -i refer jennie and I which jennie give me a look (huh?).

Yes but you'll need to add $6 each of you -she smiled at me

Yeah sure no problem -I smiled
Should I need to pay it there? -I pointed ticket the booth where I paid the bill for tour hiking .

Yes just show your card you're holding so she wont thintk that you haven't pay the tour. and tell her your going to add VIP ride. And since the cable car full already while you are in the ride we'll give a ride the passengers .-she said and I replied thank you and she approched the passengers . She wont ride with the passengers only passenger will ride until they reach the opposite mountin.

Why did you took a vip ride?-jennie asked whilwe I am in the third of line here in paying booth .

Isn't it obvious? I just want the two of us -as I smiled I snaked my left arm on her shoukder and pulled her close to me . Which I teased her .

Your so cheesy ewwww-she said teased me back

As if you dodn't like me being cheesy towards you -i chuckled and she just rolled her eyes.
You better treat me for our dinner later I paid too much for this tour - i added which maid her turned her gaze on me and an (seriously) look

Yah! You're just the one who convinced me to do this tour then you're obligating me to treat you a dinner?. Unbelievable -she compalain.

Okay if you don't like then I'll go by myself or should I take another girl to accompany me ?-I teased her
And you can go back to the bottom of if you want you can go back to the hotel .-I added as I am paying the vip ticket .

What the hell! Are you even serious?! You bring me here then you'll leave me alone and let me go back to where we've started alone?! -she yelled annoyingly
You're so unbelievable I HATE YOU!! -She yelled loudly while crossing her arms glaring at me madly while pouting .

Few people around us turn their attention toward us because of jennie's yelled loudly . Really? She's acting like a kid ? Infront of these people? *giggled*