Tapas

Hello, if you wanna get early access to Sweet Boy chapters {1-3 ch ahead} you can always head over to:

https://tapas.io/series/Sweet-Boy-Novel

This site is free just like Wattpad but {Full Transparency} they pay their authors 

Update: I'm thinking of discontinuing to write on Wattpad just because I'm really starting to become kinda disappointed with the way Wattpad is going. 

For now, I will continue to update every other Monday 

I understand Wattpad is a company and needs to make money but why are writers not seeing a share of it? Even if it's just a bit, it's like they're not even making an attempt if anything they're trying to take away from creators. I by no means make a lot on Tapas, I've barely made a dollar publishing over there. But at least they have clear guidelines for how you make money and what you can and cannot do/publish. Wattpad has a horrible habit of deleting/removing creators work with no reasons or warning to the writer, it's been more and more pushing its premium membership, and on top of that today when I logged in I found out there marketing $10 purchases to get insight on your own writing?! Are you insane? It's bad enough there are ads on my book that I have to watch when I, the creator, just need to scroll back and double-check something but what sucks is that I can't even opt my books out of it for you guys and it's not benefiting me at all I'm not making any profit, then Wattpad wants to turn around and sell me data about my OWN book for TEN WHOLE FUCKING BUCKS?! No sir No ma'am I'm not interested so if you want to keep up with my work head over to Tapas because I don't know how much longer I will be supporting this absolute fuckery.