Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen

"You know I'm starting to think Amber doesn't like me very much." Kade mumbled, a poor attempt to lighten the mood as Daniel stormed into his room, clearly perturbed by the recent interaction with his best friend, they'd barely said anything to one another verbally but based on body language and eye contact alone it seemed they'd just had a fistfight. Daniel let out another heavy sigh as he circled back to shut the door somewhat obnoxiously behind them, Kade didn't miss the way he seemingly made sure he locked it.

"She needs to mind her business." The redhead finally shot back as he began pacing back and forth around the bedroom, clearly thinking and rethinking over the conversation with Amber. He was practically seething and more than obviously not in the mood to be reasonable, however even despite that Kade could only roll his eyes in response as he found himself mentally preparing for the battle he was sure he was about to get himself into and definitely lose.

"Daniel, I think she's just worried about you." Kade tried, attempting to reason with the younger man, though it didn't register with the frustrated redhead as he quickly closed the space between them and molded his body against the taller man's, wrapping his arms around Kade's neck, pulling him into a kiss, pressing desperately closer til he caved. Hesitantly Kade's hands found their way to Daniel's smaller frame cautiously running up and down his sides, occasionally squeezing him til Kade managed to find his sanity and pull back. "Fox, wait, we-"

"No, I'm not waiting, I want you Kade, fuck Amber she doesn't know everything. I don't care if its just lust, I don't think it is but fuck, I really fucking want you." The words felt impulsive and raw, as if Daniel was still buzzed and maybe he was but it didn't change the fact that he meant it and Kade could tell. He didn't bother wait for a response as he pulled Kade back to him, bringing their lips together in a deeper kiss this time. Letting his tongue tease at Kade's lips til he opened to him, coaxing Kade into dominating the kiss. "Let's just roll the dice, see where it goes."

"You're not thinking-" Kade started, a slight smile on his lips as he mumbled the warning gently against Daniel's parted lips.

"You're thinking too much." Daniel whispered back taking Kade's bottom lip between his teeth biting it gently as he drew back. There's no fighting after that. Daniel can't help but find himself just watching slightly confused how the tables had turned so quickly but more than happy to oblige as Kade begins pulling his hoodie over his head revealing his bare freckled chest underneath. He could feel his breathing increase, heart pounding in his chest as Kade's hands moved down his stomach finding the zipper of his tight black shorts.

He could practically feel himself melting as Kade pushed down the material, leaving him naked in the middle of the room. A content sigh escapes Kade as he kneels behind the younger man. He's gentle as he removes Daniel's shoes, first the right then the left, careful not to make him lose his balance as he steps out of the discarded clothing. Clothes are pushed away and quickly forgotten as Kade begins placing teasing kisses down Daniel's hips, his hands squeezing and palming Daniel's behind.

"Kade." Daniel sighs barely managing to compose himself just long enough to turn around, eagerly he reached out, running his fingers through Kade's dark hair looking down at the older man expectantly. Shivers racing down his body as he meets Kade's gaze, the need pooling there fueling Daniel's own impatience. He steps closer, allowing his hands to skim down Kade's back, grasping the hem of his shirt, pulling it over the older man's head before stepping back discarding it away with his own forgotten clothes.

"You're so beautiful, it's really not fair." Kade mumbles, his voice low as if he's simply thinking out loud. Kade smiles standing from his kneeling position only to push Daniel's hands away when they reach for his jeans. He steps away, toeing out of his shoes as he walks slowly around Daniel, openly admiring his naked skin. Eventually, he steps closer again pressing his chest against Daniel's back whispering against his ear. "It's really not fair, Fox."

Daniel reaches back, grasping Kade's hip, instantly disappointed he's still wearing his jeans. He tries to shake himself mentally, trying to force himself not to move too fast, to stay in control but he can't help but feel like Kade is slowly but surely stripping that from him as the older man places a gentle kiss on the nape of his neck. Daniel can only whimper as he's gathered up in Kade's arms, easily moving them to the bed.

"Let's see if you remember anything from the last time." Kade smirks, depositing Daniel on the bed and moves between his freckled legs, settling there as he begins kissing the pale skin of Daniel's inner thighs. Daniel gasps out as he feels Kade's run his tongue slowly over his member it's slow and teasing but its enough to make Daniel's back arch. He bits his lip fighting the urge to beg for release as he lays on the massive bed as Kade thoughtfully explored every inch of his body.

Kade's waiting, Daniel can tell, he can tell by the way he's watching every breath Daniel takes. He's watching every twitch and sigh the young redhead makes slowly driving him to the edge with the hopes he'll give in. And truthfully, he wants to, Daniel can't help the urge bubbling up inside him to give in and beg Kade to give him what he wants, but he won't, he's too stubborn, they both know that.

"Stop biting that sweet tongue of yours and just beg Fox." Kade growled trailing kisses up Daniel's beautifully freckled stomach and chest as his expert fingers kept the redhead on edge with tortuously slow strokes. He hovered over Daniel for a moment supporting his body weight carefully on his arm placed just left of the younger man's head making sure not to squish the smaller man as he continued teasing his member. "It'll come a lot faster if you s-"

"Ughh, if you're not going to make me cum I'll get someone else." The words fly off Daniel's tongue before he could truly think them through but the shift in Kade's gaze is more than enough to make it clear he's pushed a button. Despite knowing the consequences he doesn't even slightly regret them. Almost instantly his hand is gone from Daniel's cock, suddenly it's reaching into a bedside table, withdrawing a bottle of lube that'd been waiting there.

"Grab the headboard." Daniel opens his mouth, lips parted to say words he hadn't even fully formed yet, truthfully he didn't know what to say but it hardly mattered, Kade didn't want to hear it anyways. Suddenly, flipped over pushed towards the head of the bed and yanked up on all fours. Daniel could feel his whole body shake as Kade's thighs wedge his legs apart, his hand shaking as they finally manage to grip the headboard. Kade's massive cock suddenly nudging at Daniel's entrance. "You always have to learn the hard way."

"Daddy." The word spills ou subconsciously, Daniel's thoughts are so muddled he's almost sure he's drunk again by the way his head's swimming as Kade leans close. His broad chest pressed to Daniel's freckle covered skin, a light kiss at the redhead's temple as strong hands push his lower back, situating his tummy right against the mattress. A small whimper escapes Daniel's lips as he somehow manages to register he's pinned with nowhere to go, nowhere to escape to.

It's almost too slow to be so quick, Kade's shallow thrusts easily move into deeper ones reaching every inch of Daniel's cute stretched hole. He takes Kade with a delirious purr of pleasure as moans escape him, soft and pleading mixed in between breathless gasp for air as Kade moves deeper and deeper inside him, carefully controlling everything. He can feel himself on the edge, the building lust knowing Kade is the one holding him there just barely unable to reach his peak.

"Please, let me-" Daniel trails off in a moan as Kade's hips snap forward suddenly sending a wave of intense pleasure through him. A strong hand grips Daniel under his chin the other at his naval, pulling Daniel back against Kade, arching just the way Kade wants, his hands slip from the headboard trying to catch himself from falling despite being completely held up but Kade as he continued to stroke deep into Daniel's hole the new position making it even harder to speak.

"Keep going." Kade teased sliding his tongue across the shell of daniel's ear. "I'm listening."

"Please." Daniel gushes as Kade begins to saw slowly in and out of his needy hole. Moving slowly, teasing the redhead, making it clear he was in charge but giving him a moment to get a few words out. "Please, let me cum, Daddy, please make me cum."