Walking [ 2 male nekos X READER]

Y/n's POV:

You know what the best thing about going out for a walk? The feeling of relaxation of being free for once, being away from responsibilities. As much as the thought of getting money to live sounds good, the thought of getting overworked is so upsetting, and makes me wanna just flip to the ground and scream.

I really don't have anyone else at home to make me feel better after a long day, and I wish I did. I just can't find the time to actually find someone due to the amount of work.

I know I'm basically ranting to myself, and such. But, who else do I vent to? I have no one else.. my parents, lost contact, siblings, also lost contact with them. I literally have no one, and all my friends are living their dreams! Meanwhile, I am living the dream, and overworking myself! Yay! Sarcasm.

I stop all the thoughts in my head, and look around. I swear someone just tapped my shoulder as I was deep in thought. I blinked and kept looking.

I looked behind me, to my sides, but I felt something slightly pull at my pants. I look down, and see the cutest little bean ever!

"Well hello little one!" I said the the cat who I knew was not gonna really reply. "Are you a lost pet? Did you runaway from your owners?"
I checked for a collar, and it didn't have one. So, I assumed it was a stray. Now, I'm just curious if it's a- oh, it's a boy.

"Well, I don't want to just leave you here after I interacted with you. I don't want to be seen as a bad person abandoning their cat..." I sighed, knowing well what I was going to do and mentally face palmed.

Don't get me wrong, I do love animals, but I just don't have the time. Plus, his begging eyes make me want to keep him instead of giving him up to a shelter... ah, okay. I'm keeping him!

"Alright, so I'm gonna name you Rin." I booped the his nose softly. "You're so cute!"

I continued on my walk, and looked at Rin who was in my arms. I patted his head softly, and smiled. As I was looking up I bump into something. I closed my eyes as a reaction and held onto Rin.

"Watch where you're going." He said bluntly, and looked at me. I looked up to see who the voice belonged to.

Man, I just seen one of the most gorgeous angels that walk this Earth, well... his attitude was rude-

"Uhm, can you stop looking at me? It's creepy." He said as he looked away. I don't understand what's his problem.

"Sorry, I was just carried away petting my new cat. I got a little carried away." I said as I got up and checked on Rin. "I'll make sure next time. Sorry again."

He just stared at me and looked at Rin. He glared at him for some reason? I'm so confused as to why. "Yeah, you better."

I hold my hand out. "I'm Y/n by the way!"

He just stared at my hand that was stretched out toward him, and hesitated in shaking my hand. He ended up shaking my hand. "Akihiro."

(Akihiro)