41

Aloes POV

4 months later

It's been quite a day and to be honest I'm tired of the shit.

You know?

Earlier today I caught the girl smoking yet again in the girls bathroom only this time her face looked all puffy like she had just been crying.

Been there before.

" You good?"

"yeah. Just watery eyes. You know how that goes." Her voice sounded raspy as she leaned on the bathroom wall.

"Yeah"

I looked down noticing that it wasn't a blunt but a dab pin.

" you switched. Smart." I pointed down at the pin.

" Yeah. Well after I got caught by Ms.Henry and she let me go. I decided to be smart about shit so I got this. It's not the same but it does the job."

I nodded in response.

" Shit. Sorry to be rude.you want a hit?"

I lowkey debate that shit but I could hear Billies voice in the back of my head.

" Nah I'm good. Thx tho."

Her hand was still out to offer.

"You sure?"

I nodded yet again.

" So.. I know you don't wanna be like friends, but can I like ask why? What do you have against me?"

Shit. Shoulda left when I could, but nahhh. To be honest the only reason I don't want to be friends with her is because she reminds me of my past self and I don't want to get sucked back in. I know that's probably not a good choice but fuck it. It's my life and I know if I go back that one wonderful thing I have in my life will be ruined, and I don't think I can handle that.

" Well I just know what's good for me and what's not, and you're definitely not good for me."

I leaned back against the sink just looking fucking awkward.

" how do you know that? You don't even know me."

That made me smirk a little because that's exactly some shit I would have said.

" trust me I know you. To well."

There was silence in the room after that for a bit.

" got a mood that you wish you could sow."
I heard her whisper.

" Man shut up. I didn't mean for it to be like the lyric."

I walked forward pushing her shoulder a bit.

" I know I just had to. Come on man you know you sung that in your head. Don't deny it."
She laughed out.

" Yeah. Yeah. Yeah."

She dropped her body to the floor taking another hit.

" ight ima head to class which you should be doing too."

I started walking away out of the bathroom eying her to come with me but she just stayed there.

I flicked her off before walking out.

I don't know what that would eventually turn into. Maybe I'll have enough self control to actually be her friend and not go back into my bad habits.