27

Aloe POV

I honestly was just stuck waiting for my mother to call. I remember when I was little the only reason she would call was if I was in trouble, or to make sure I was okay.
She really has been busy my whole life and I understand why due to her being a single parent and all that shi. She has to go chase the bag not only for herself but me also.

The time seem to be ticking by so slowly. I received a text not to long ago that she would call me in a few. I was growing really impatient due to the fact that one all it's doing is stressing me out because I don't know how she would react to the fact that half of  her daughters face is everywhere, and it's not for a so good reason. I mean it was good at the time. While yk it was going down..minus the whole secret person recording thing, and two my mother knows that I'm out here sucking and fucking.
I laid there in my bed staring at the ceiling just thinking.

I have to admit that was probably one of the best nights I've had in a long time. Not including our ice cream date.I don't know man my time with her has just been so perfect that I don't want to do anything that could screw it up. She makes me feel alive. I haven't felt that in a long while. I'm normally a really sad person. I'm funny don't get me wrong but I'm also a sad fuck.

I felt my throat getting dry and you know hydration is key. Lookin ass.I stumbled down to the kitchen getting a glass. Once I got back to my room I was about to fall back into my bed until I looked outside the window noticing that bold car was still parked in the same spot. What the fuck is she doing bruh. Girl was supposed to be gone like 15 minutes ago. Is she okay? I should check on her..make sure she's not dying or something.

I reached for my phone dialing : Billie 🥰✨

"Hey. You good? You're like just sitting and I want to make sure your not dead..or something."

I look down at her waving through my window. I see a hand go up waving sorta.

" Aw mama. No I'm not dead.. or something.I'm just tryna figure out how I'm going to go to our room without people noticing that it's me. Don't trip I'm cool."

I had an idea. I don't think she would like it very much but it might just work.

"mm okay. We have time right?"

" I mean our flight is tonight, my manager already scheduled the flights for us. We don't have to be there til 7"

I glanced at the clock: 2:06

"Well I think I can take care of that..I think I'll find something to help you out"

" you can take care of that?"  I heard what sounded like a lil chuckle.

"mhm did I stutter" I felt my teeth bite down on my lower lip as I looked down at her car.

"what are you going to do?"

" I have to think about it so come back up so I can answer your question."

My fingers rubbing against the fabric of my collar.

" mph okay. I'm Omw. See you in a sec"

I saw her car door open.

" I'll be waiting"

I hung up before giving her a chance to reply.

Bitch I ain't finna do shit, but put her in a dress. I got this dress I've never really worn it. I just hopes it fits her. It's still in the box it came in and everything. The only thing I'm really worried about is that my boobs are bigger than hers. She might come out looking a lil rough.

Billie POV

Wait. So like does that mean I'm finna get some head or...?

I got out the car walking into the house when I realized they have a rose bush. I saw some garden scissors next to them.. so I decided to cut one. It wasn't your typical red rose. This one was white but the tips where red. Very different and beautiful just like Aloe.