40

This mf finna be long asf!

Aloes POV

"bruh come get me out of here, I'm literally about to lose my mind." I whined into the phone.

" Nah. You're staying your ass in that building until it's time for me to come get you. Just because I'm in town doesn't mean that you get to ignore your responsibilities for school mama".

I found that funny because I hear music in the background and hear clicking of what's probably my laptop. She's all comfortable and shit and I gotta be in this shit hole.

I whined some more through the phone.

"you suck ass"

"Okay says the one who wants to eat my ass"

Don't believe that. I've never said that.

"when the fuck did I say that?"

" uh you remember when we were watching a movie and out of random you were like I wonder what ass eating is like? With yo stank ass"

"but did I ever said I wanted to do it...no"

" girl you know you wanna eat my ass. Do you not know who I am?"

I chuckled trying not to give her to much satisfaction because I know it's true but she don't gotta know. Look if you don't wanna come pick me up you don't get the satisfaction of knowing I want to eat your ass.

"Yeah. You're my cocky and annoying pain in the ass girlfriend that I love sooo much that should come and get me but won't because apparently school is more important than uh doing sum else."

"fucking?"

She irk but ima go with it. So I can get outta this mf.

" mhm"

" nah I see what you're doing. That's not about to go down"

"whyyyy" I lowkey did a little angry shake in the middle of the hallway but we won't talk about that.

"because even tho school is trash as fuck you still need to learn that shit"

" Maggie and Patrick can teach me what I missed in class today this weekend"

"yeah because that's smart. Do you not see how I am?"

"Aye they smart as duck okay look here. You're going to come get me."

"Don't start Loe"

" Don't you don't start Loe me. I don't get why you just don't come an-

Click.

"hello?"

I looked at my phone in shock when that lil turd hung up on me. What the fuck. What the actual fuck. Here we go with this shit again. I'm literally gonna murder her. Who the fuck told her to hang up on me!

Baby Bil🤤:
Call me when your done ranting about me in ya mind. I have a solution with your cry baby ass.🙄❤️

I am not a fucking cry baby. Do you see a tear coming out of my eye? No bitch ass.

Loe❤️:
Fuck You.

I went to her contact clicking call.

" you done?"

" what is it Bil?"

" don't get snappy with me I will hang up again and ignore you until you're out of school. Don't try me today babygirl."