38

Aloe POV

Thisbitch sick. How the fuck do you get sick in LA? It's literally always warm, it's whatever tho.
I feel bad tho because she was fine before she got here, then after we went out to eat in the chilly weather that's when the coughing started.

I asked her ass if she was getting sick and she was like nAh iM gOod. Now look at ya dumb ass all sick and shit. I told her to tell me so I could dope her up and poof it would be gone but noooooo hard ass wanna be..well hard.

" Hey Billie baby it's time to sit up I brought you some soup."

She was currently laying on her side sorta balled up watching you already know..the office. I took her into my arms rising her and laying her up right..because you know I'm strong.

"I coulda did that myself" her scratchy voice made out.

"well I wanted to do it, so I did." I said pulling the covers back over her body leaving a soft kiss on her lips.

"stop you're gonna get sick baby"

" I don't care, I know when to take my medication to resolve it and not wait til I'm actually sick unlike some people." A cute lil smile appeared on her face as my grin grew big pecking her yet again over and over again.

" I like this you know but my food is getting cold."

I pulled back grabbing the bowl with vegan chicken noodle sitting on the edge of the bed, picking up the spoon out of the bowl, blowing on it before letting her taste.

" good?"

"yeah" she nodded in approval

" I'm glad you like it I made it from scratch and YouTube."

" mm my lil YouTube chef"

I chuckled feeding her another spoon.

"shut up and eat your food so you can take this medicine."

——-

It's been a few hours sense the last time she took her medication.
I noticed she was getting sorta low, so I left a note on the pillow letting her know I was gonna be gone if she woke up before I got back.

I left bumping some music in my car on my way to Walmart. Might as well use that discount you know?
I went in and got what i needed. I got the exact same one from before due to that being the one I knew she could take without some shit happening.

The lines where soooo fucking long man. Like I'm talking half way to the back of the store long. I saw that one of my work buddies was about to open and we made eye contact giving me the okay to come on. I started slyly walking towards that lane before-

"Aloe?"
I turned around seeing two girls screaming in excitement.

The fuck is going on?

"Omg. Omg . Hi. I love you and Billie. Oh my gosh. I know y'all tryna keep it lowkey I won't tell anyone."

I looked back at my buddy as she waved to me pointing out that she had to turn her light on because of kar. That bobble head ass bitch.

" I'm sorry girls but it was very nice meeting y'all but I have to go."

They continued blaming about how cute we were, but Suh I already knew that.

I started walking away waving bye to the girls.

"wait can we get a picture?"

"uhh I'm sorry girls I really have to go maybe next time?"

I walked to the line giving a peace sign with a little solute.

"What was that all about?" The cashier asked.

" girl nothing. It's cool don't trip."

————-

I opened the door to find Billie bear the sink with her hands in dish water.
" unuh unuh unuh take that ass back up those stairs into that bed"

She didn't move continuing to wash the dishes.

" no I don't wanna go back. I was so bored. Wait are those for me?"

"Nah they're for this beautiful lil think that's sick and supposed to be in bed right now getting her rest but is instead ignoring my request and washing fucking dishes. First off when the fuck did you start cleaning shit?"

She dragged her tired body over towards me grabbing the red roses I got for her kissing me on the lips with a smile.

"thanks baby."

She trotted her way back to the sink placing the flower in a vase she found under my cabinet along with some water.

" Ight dubs over time to get back in the bed."

She whined as I came around tossing her over my shoulder taking us back to our room.

I laid her down getting her back in the bed cuddling next to her stroking her hair as we fell asleep.
———
" loe what. The fuck happened while I was gone?

I heard bil say as she shook me out of my sleep.

What?
———

Thank you for the idea babe❤️
Hope y'all day was good love you