28

Aloe POV

" WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?"

...and here we go. Girl are you blind or dumb? It's obviously a dress. Like you have two eyeballs use them.

" just put it on bil, I'm tryna get hard."

Her head popped out from the doorway.

" your tryna get hard? Your always hard for me fuck do you mean?"

The look on her face killed me. She looked so confused. Eyebrows all scrunched together, nose all srunked up. I mean she wasn't wrong...but would I give her the satisfaction of knowing that...no.

"what do you want me to say? Only for you daddy...no."

" I mean that would be nice but it's all good, I'll have you saying it later." 

She shrugged her shoulders  speeding into the bathroom.

It was exhilarating knowing that I would see mama in a dress. New. Something I don't think many people have seen before, well other than childhood photos. Something updated Hell nah. I waited patiently still scrolling through Instagram ignoring all the dms I had. Many were just tagging me from when I was with bil before her show. Others were making connections. Putting pictures of my side face next to each other. Nosey little bastards. It's cute that they care tho. It's nice seeing that she has a support system.
Earlier I was looking at like like the comments on the gossip pages and then bitches were going in bruh. Like it was crazy. The way they defended us made me feel happy even tho no matter how much they go in babygirl could still be in deep shit, and that's what broke my heart.

The door opened. Honestly don't even know why she closed the door I've seen her body before but make a show for me I do not mindddd.

She gracefully walked out lightly strutting. when I tell you I nutted. Bitchhh. You don't even knowww. My eyes were about to roll to the back of my head because never does she look like some delicious ass sour candy. Plus it's one of my favorite color. Like all I can say is n.u.t.  The vibrant color of the green with her pale ass OMGG. Like I knew it was gonna look good on her but DAMN!

"stop staring."

I was snapped out of my thoughts. I relaxed acting like I wasn't staring knowing damn well I was.

" why not baby I like staring at what's mines."

I saw her cheeks get a lil tint to them. I pulled her to me wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my head on her stomach.

" you look really pretty bil..especially in that color like damn your mine. Wild."

She slid her hands down the back of my shirt rubbing my back gently.

"thank you baby, but I think it's too vibrant and noticeable maybe I can fit that black dress hanging up in your closet..I've lowkey has my eyes on it while picking out your outfit from before.shits fire. I mean I wanted to see you in it but I also want to wear it so like let me fucking wear it." Her voice was calm yet sexy at the same time.

I chuckled into her. A muffled " I don't care" she got in response.

I pulled away.

" Okay chop chop we got work to do before you can leave let me go get my supplies."

I got up rushing to my closet.

"You want black brown,brown or deep burgundy?"

" for what?"

" your hair silly, you can't go in purple babe toooo noticable."

" Awh okay. Uh let's do brown. Like light brown."

" bet."

I got all my supplies together to recreate Ms. Eilish into someone that I used to know. They have the same bone structure and everything so It was pretty easy for me to tweak a few things here and there to make her look..well not herself. I learned a lot from all the YouTube I used to watch on makeup and shit so like I know  how to hook a sista up. Little things could change major things in someones appearance. I did little things suck as you know threw a lil wig on her head that she could take of easily did her makeup changing her bone structure, giving her freckles and of course changing those ocean eyes to hazel eyes. At the end of the day I was really proud of myself. Like lace where? Billie Eilish who? Never heard of her.

I walked her to the mirror so she could look at herself.

"What the actually fuck bruh."

I hugged her from the back as she held a perplexed look on her face.

"man that isn't me."

I turned her around kissing her on the lips before handing her some gloss to apply.

"exactly... but now we wait."

She scrunched her face looking at me slightly confused.

"for what?"

I picked up my phone waving it.

" Well while you were getting dressed of course I texted Den and told him to come pick you up, and pretend to be your manz so you could get our shit"
Den is like my play brother he's hella chill and I know I can trust him with Bil.
"Also Den has connections to hotels so he set us up a meeting to discuss the changes we want made with the head of the hotel. You'll go with him pack the shit in the car while I pack and drive dragon to the hotel and get it secretly parked of course. Then you'll go to the new room and change back into your normal self coming out. I packed you some of your clothing you left over here along with some other shit yk."

I handed her the bag.

" ima sneaky little hoe trust me baby don't be worried I can't even tell who you are. You'll be perfectly fine. It will all work out...and if oh leader dude has a problem with our request tell him that I'll suck his dick if it's really al-

" No no no you won't. Hell no. Fuck no. Hell to the fucking no. You're not doing that. FUCCCKKK NA-

" Bil if it's what I ha-

" fuckk no your not gonna offer that if doesn't go as plann-

" I'm going to get you out of this  no matter what I have to d-

She stepped close to me, she grabbed both sides of my face with one hand with one swift move .

" I said no."

Oop. Hold up. Shit ima have to rethink my comeback before I die and get choked out. I knew she wasn't playing any sort of games. She only gets like that when she's serious about that shit..and shit I'm not tryna get my shit knocked so ima just shut the fuck up.

I stayed silent.

" got it?"

I shook my head up and down hella fast. Yes da- I mean yeh I get it.

" good I'm glad we are on the same page. That tongue is way too good to be sharing."

I heard a honk. It was Den. I hugged her pulling her into me. "You got this and don't forget these I handed her some brown heels and a pair of brown glasses"

I pecked her lips getting lipgloss on my lips.

"thanks babe"

She then ran out the door barefooted. I waved as they pulled off.

Please let this shit go right man.

———-
School is starting so like uh yeh. Shit lame but it's all good.
Unchecked as usual