29

Billie POV

Man hope this shit works.
I really really really do. Like this could go completely wrong, and if it does I'm fucking screwed.

I have so many things on the line right now the main thing is my career. I mean I know my people will accept me but my label. Man they would be pissed for me to go and try fixing it myself before coming to them. I know it's probably not the best decision at the moment, but if this goes right I'll be good. I won't have to worry about any "punishments" they may give me. Everything will be all good.
I have a good feeling about this tho. I mean when hasn't mamas had my back? Homeboy didn't notice me when I got in the car so I guess I'm good.

Shit man I hope this work.

I could feel the big road bump we hit when you arrive bringing me out of my thoughts.

Damn. We here.

I felt the car dude open the door waiting for me to get out. The very first time he saw me he flipped his shit, dude would not stop talking. He always said hi and bye to me also as I came and left. He seems like a nice kid tho.Dude isn't flipping his shit nor saying hey so I assume he didn't notice me.

That's a good thing.

I opened the door to the car slipping on my glasses. The more I hide my face, the less people may notice me.

Nobody really looked at me for real other than saying they liked the dress. Nobody was trying to yell at me or get in my face about anything. It felt really nice to experience that again.

To be free.

We walked through the double doors and up our room with no problems at all. I got our shit with the help of my dude. He's real chill and I see why Aloe fucks with him. I'm just glad he's not tryna expose our asses.

We successfully got everything in the car. He gave me a key to the new room telling me to go to the bathroom and change into my normal shit, go get dragon, drive back to aloes and we will continue from there.
So that's exactly what I did. In that order.

*Time skip cuz I'm lazy*

I had just arrived back to mama house, currently just chillin on her bed waiting for her to finish packing. I know her ass likes to procrastinate so she's probably running around in her bathroom picking shit, pretending like she's been packing this whole time.

She's not slick.

I got bored so I decided to see just what she was doing. The bathroom is like literally five steps away so shit why not.

I walked in to a good as view. She was bent down in her shorts.. looking all thick. That's my baby. Her ass has more meat on her ass than mine. I mean like my ass fat too, but what I'm starring at is out of this world.

I assumed she didn't hear me. She just continued doing what she was doing. I stared at her ass for a lil but then I got a thought.

I tipped toe up to her carefully grasping my her hips and trusting my front into her back.

" Billie stoppp." She tried moving away from me laughing.

" only if you give me sum suga."

She turned around into me as I held her hips giving me a little peck.

"aw come on that was salt loe."

I gave her a lil playful pout.

"no babe it's called citrus. I give you a lil sting but you still want some more because you're attracted to the feeling."

" okay well then give me some more because I'm loving your sting."

She gave me wide smile. I swear this woman is soo fucking beautiful.

" hmm no."

She pulled away going back to packing.

" no?"

"like I say all the time. Did I stutter?"

" no but like as I say all the time do I give a fuck?"

I saw her chuckle.

"No."

I pulled her back into me looking in to her eyes.

" so like I said give me some more."

She closed her eyes coming for my lips. I knew I would win she cant resist me.

Our lips barely touched before  she paused.

"no."
She whispered on my lips and officially walked away.

Why am I the one who always end up looking stupid as hell?

———
Hello I'm not dead.. next chapter will be uh a chapter man...

Anyway you know the deal not checked or looked over. This chapter is ass I know. Also should I start like a smut book or some shit?