Chapter 17

(Okay guys, it's brother time! I present to you the Ro'Meave Brothers' Chapter!)

Ro'Meave Brothers

   Zane and Garroth left Laurence and Kawaii Chan behind to do a quick check on their little brother (Plus Aphmau is their best friend, and you can't say no to girls right?).  They entered Vylad's room. They see him sweating profusely on the bed, showing emotions of fear and shouting their names. Garroth immediately went over and sat beside him, shaking Vylad and asking him to wake up. Zane was leaning against the door, looking like he does not care about anything in the world, but he does. He just prefers Garroth handling the situation than himself.

(DIALOGUE TIME!)

 "Zane!" Vylad shouted as he got up. 

 "Oh, I see you're awake. Mind telling us what happened back there?" (Zane)

"Yeah, we're worried about you. You kept shouting our names and sweated a lot." (Garroth)

"O-oh...Sorry, just a nightmare, that's all. Nothing wrong. Also, when did you guys come here?" (Vylad)

   This time Zane walked over and pinned Vylad down onto the bed, "TELL US WHAT IS WRONG!" 

"Though I don't really agree with Zane most of the time, he's right about one thing. You have to tell us what's wrong. You rarely have nightmares so this time must be because of some reason, and we're your brothers, you can tell us anything. " (Garroth)

"F-fine...But could you get off me first?" (Vylad)

-------------------------------

   Zane got up and went back to his original position. Vylad slowly explained everything to them. About the images and about Via. 

-------------------------------

"So, this is about us now?" (Zane)

"Zane! Don't be like that! We're his brothers. We should comfort him!" (Garroth)

"Whatever you say...The point is that we'll still care for you, and I'm sure Kawaii Chan and Laurence will understand. Also Garroth, you hadn't told me when you and Laurence got together." (Zane)

"Right...I'll tell you guys later. Anyways, Zane is right. We'll never leave you alone, and we'll always be there for you. Like yesterday, we came to support you, right? So, don't be scared that we'll go away or something. I'll always care for my little baby brother!" (Garroth)

"T-Thanks guys..." (Vylad)

"Even if we do plan on moving away in the near future, I've got a plan to keep us all together." (Garroth)

"OH, GREAT. I wonder what brilliant plan has Garroth come up with." (Zane)

"We'll talk about that later. Let's talk about the girl, Vylad's interested in." (Garroth)

"W-what no! I'm not interested in her!" (Vylad)

"What do you mean you're not interested? If you were not interested, you wouldn't have those images keep appearing in your mind. If you love her just be more straightforward, find a perfect moment and tell her. Keep her in your range and make sure nobody gets her like Zane and I." (Garroth)

"I'm pretty sure I did not do that." (Zane)

"Do think I can do it?" Vylad asked nervously.

"Of course you can, we all believe in you, right Zane?" Garroth asked.

"Yeah..." (Zane)

"Have confidence in yourself. Now, I have some stuff to discuss with Zane over there so we'll leave you to pack your things for the beach trip. See you later!" (Garroth)

   Zane was confused, but before he could ask what was going on, Garroth pulled him out of the room. Vylad laughed a little at the sight. His brothers really do care for him, even if Zane seems like he does not. Vylad was very grateful to have these two brothers; they always cheer him up. He puts his worries aside and goes to prepare for the beach trip. Like what his brother said, he needs to be confident in himself to win Via's heart and to believe in them. 

(awwwwwwwww, this is soooo cute!!!!)

Zane and Garroth

   Out in the hallways, Garroth was talking to Zane about his plan on having a double date. Zane was not in it at first but agreed for Kawaii Chan. 

"It's best for both of our lovers. After all, this trip was planned for us to have fun, so we've got to make this extra special. I did promise Laurence after all, and I'm sure you wouldn't want to see Kawaii Chan feeling sad, do you?" (Garroth)

"Fine! I'm only doing this because of her!" (Zane)

"Cool. Also, I heard you have a present for Kawaii Chan, right?" (Garroth)

"Wait, how'd you know that?" (Zane)

"I just asked Aphmau a couple of times. Anyways, tomorrow is her birthday so if you make this day perfect for her, then her birthday tomorrow will be even better. I'm thinking of us watching the fireworks display during the evening. I know Kawaii Chan will love that." (Garroth)

"Yeah, yeah...Just don't tell her." (Zane)

"Of course. Fortunately, my baby brother managed to find someone he likes, and I thought you'd be the troublesome one." (Garroth)

"First, don't call me that and Second, I'm not troublesome!" (Zane)

  They talked a bit and also settled on what they plan to do before returning to their rooms.  

(Sorry for a lot of dialogue)

Everyone

  Everyone got ready and met up at the lobby. Everyone was pretty excited about the trip. Garroth invited Vylad to join in on the fun with them (You know, to make this extra fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). When Aphmau made sure everyone was there, they set off to the beach. 

(Honestly, I've got like nothing to say now so next scene, please. Also, I know this is like short, and all but the next chapter which will be posted later as soon as possible will be longer promise! )