Chapter 5

June 2nd XXX

8:30 a.m.

Reaching HollowSprings

 (The next day, the captain announced that they were reaching HollowSprings. The announcement woke everyone up.)

-Travlyn-

   Travis and Katelyn woke up. They were still in their seats, so nothing happened between them yet (It will happen soon). Katelyn adjusted herself and leaned back on her seat. She was still a bit tired. Travis rubbed his eyes and looked over at Katelyn. He turns back and decides not to bother her. He could still remember the conversation they had.

Flashback <---

"I want you to be yourself, okay? Don't change because people ask you to..." 

*Flashback end*

    That sentence she said, made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. Katelyn has never said anything like that to him. This must be a sign of their friendship. He should start taking action. He decides to buy something for her. She does not like fancy things, so he has to think of her favourites. {What does Katelyn like?} he wonders.  

   Suddenly, an idea pops into his head. {Katelyn would love this}Travis thinks to himself.  Katelyn was fully awake now. She asks Travis where they were, and he says that they were reaching 'HollowSprings' soon. She gives him a nod. 

-Armau-

   Aaron gives Aphmau a nudge to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open, and she started rubbing them as she got up.

"Where are we...?"

"We're reaching 'HollowSprings' soon babe."

 "So soon?" 

"Well, you have been sleeping for the past few hours, so I guess you would think it was quick."

"You didn't sleep?"

"I couldn't, so I stayed awake and watched over you."

"You must be tired. You must get some rest. When we get to the hotel, I want you to go to sleep immediately ."

"But I am not tired."

"I'll sleep with you okay? Please...."

"Fine."  

     Aaron can never say no to Aphmau. She calls the shots around here, so he has to listen to her. The fact she was willing to sleep with him because of this small issue touched Aaron's heart. He can never have a better wife than Aphmau. She cares so much for him and always makes sure he is in good health. Aaron always reflected on those days when they first met, when he first confessed to Aphmau, and when they first got together. Those memories were still very vivid and bright in his mind. 

(sorry it was short, I could not think of anything else for Armau. I hope you guys can give me ideas. But I will be working on Travlyn)

-Garrence-

(Now this one made some progress)

    Garroth and Laurence woke to find themselves leaning on each other. They got startled by the scene and backed away. No words were spoken during that period.

"Um...Sorry...I didn't mean to..." (Laurence)

"Me too..." 

    That was when Vylad woke up. He slowly rubbed his eyes, and his vision gradually became clearer. He saw Garroth and Laurence blushing. 

"Um...You guys, okay? What's going on? Why are you blushing?" 

"No, we are not!" They both shouted in unison.

"Are you sure? I am pretty sure something happened just now when I was sleeping ."

"Nah, you must be dreaming. Nothing happened between us." Laurence said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Yeah, nothing at all. " Garroth followed

"Right...." 

    Garroth and Laurence kept quiet throughout, not wanting to make Vylad even more suspicious about. It was true, nothing did happen between them or was it?

(Yeah I know all of these are short, but I'll get into them later so don't worry)

-Zane-Chan-

   Zane woke up and found himself lying on Kawaii Chan. He looked up; she was still asleep. Zane did not want to move. He enjoyed the warmth her body gave him. His heart was beating slightly faster than usual. He was not always like this. He never had this sort of feeling before. He was confused. But he liked her company; he wanted to stay with her. He did not want to leave her. 

   Suddenly, Kawaii Chan woke up. Zane closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. Kawaii Chan looked down and assumed that Zane was still asleep. She picked up a strand of hair and started playing with it. She was not sure what made her do this, but she felt the urge to do it. She wanted to stay by his side and play with his soft hair all day. Zane's heart sped up at that moment, and he had mixed emotions. He did not know what to feel.

    All Zane did was laying down there and let Kawaii Chan play with his hair.

  (A few minutes later, they landed.)

    "Zane...It's time to wake up. We're here." 

    Zane wakes up and pretends to feel sleepy. He goes to wash up in the bathroom and heads out with Kawaii Chan and the rest of the crew. He helped Kawaii Chan with her luggage. Kawaii Chan was grateful for his help. The two would stick close to each other whenever possible. 

    It seems that love has started to bloom between the two of them. They do not know it, but they certainly feel it (that's for sure). Vylad has already started suspecting it; after all, he is the youngest in the group meaning the most intelligent (because it's like that). He also suspected another relationship with his brother Garroth (As I mentioned above)

   This gets Vylad super excited finding out that his brothers were going to get lovers of their very own. He was a little sad, though, they might move out, and he might be alone, but he does not wish to ruin their happiness. It was good news, right?

(Continue ->)

P.S 

The Travyln and Zane-Chan parts were short cause they had little dialogue. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Read before continuing.

(They got off the plane and took a bus to their hotel. Also, Zane continued helping Kawaii Chan carry her luggage cuz don't want that 'incident' happening again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Garroth and Laurence started talking again, which is excellent. During the bus ride, Aphmau told Aaron to sleep so later they can have more time together. Travis and Katelyn made small talk so progress made and I'm telling you all this because I am too lazy to write the full thing in the next chapter.)