Chapter 12

Zane-Chan

   Zane woke up to him sleeping beside Kawaii Chan. He could still remember the night before. It was still early so he decides to let the Neko sleep for a while. He got up and went to change, today was the day where they would be going to the themepark. He knows there such thing as the sun outside so as usual, he wears his jacket along with some grey pants. Moments later, Kawaii Chan wakes up.

"Z-Zane-Kun?"

"Yes, my little kitty?"

"What time is it?"

    Zane told her the time. She got up and rubbed her eyes, adjusting her vision. 

"Zane-Kun, why are you wearing such thick clothing? We are going to the themepark, right? It's going to be hot."

"Well, I have sensitive skin, remember?"

"It can't be that serious. I don't even think that you have sensitive skin. Maybe not wear the jacket for one day, please? If something happens, I'll take responsibility!"

"Uh..."

"Please, Zane-Kun! For me!"

"Fine..."

"Yay!"

     Zane changed and wore a black shirt with some dark grey stripes with the grey pants which he still kept. Kawaii Chan was happy with his look, he even took off the mask he wore. Pleased by this, she gives him a peck on his cheek, making him blush. Later on, she changes herself. The Neko wore a pink Bardot top along with a white skirt. 

"You look nice."

"Thanks! You too!" (Kawaii Chan)

    They brought some stuff along with them and placed them in a saddlebag which Zane offered to help Kawaii Chan carry. Afterwards, they headed down to meet the others

Travyln 

     Travis woke up to see Katelyn on the bed sound asleep, hugging the blue kitten plushie he had gotten for her the day before. He smiled knowing that she liked it. Just then, he remembered they were going to the theme park. Travis' eyes lit up at the thought of this, he has everything planned for them to have a good day together. 

   Immediately after that, he began to choose outfits for the day. After much choosing, he chooses a green shirt with yellow stripes along with some black pants. (Wow, guys like wearing striped clothing a lot and letting girls sleep.) When he was done, he decides to wake Katelyn up. He shakes her gently.

"Hey, it's time to wake up. We're going to the themepark with Aphmau and the others remember?"

   Katelyn slowly wakes up and sees Travis beside her. 

"U-um...What are you wearing?" Katelyn asks as her face turns pink.

"Ah...Well, I was thinking of wearing something of your taste today but I couldn't find anything else other than this...So, is it okay?"

    Katelyn immediately throws her plushie onto Travis' face and turns away. Travis fell and hurt his nose.

"Ow...What'd you do that for?"

"S-sorry! Are you alright?" Katelyn asks as she tries not to blush.

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"I'm going to change."

     Katelyn excuses herself and goes to change in the bathroom. Travis was confused by her earlier reaction but he takes that as a 'yes' for his choice of clothing. When Katelyn was done, she gets out of the bathroom. Surprisingly, she wore the sweater that Travis bought for her with some grey short jeans.