Chapter 11

-Travlyn-

    When Katelyn was showering, Travis was getting ready to give her the sweater he bought for her. He was so excited, imagining what Katelyn would say after receiving the gift. A few minutes later, Katelyn came out of the shower. Travis stood up and hid the gift behind his back.

"Katelyn, I'd like to give you something..."

"What is it?"

"Here."

    Travis handed over the gift to her.

"Wasn't this yours?"

"That was a lie..."

    Katelyn opened the bag and pulled out the blue comfy-looking sweater with stripes. She was amazed and surprised that Travis bought this for her. The sweater was even in her favourite colour.

"Did you like it?"

"...Wow, Travis...I didn't know you would buy this for me."

"How much did it cost anyway?"

"Um...Well..."

"C' mon spit it out."

"Half of my savings..."

    The moment she heard those words, she was so moved. This sweater was so expensive, and Travis used half of his savings to buy it for her. He even gave her the blue kitten he caught from the claw machine.

"You know, you don't have to do  all this for me..."

"But I want to...Because...I like you..." Travis mumbled.

"Uh, what did you say?"

"Nothing!"

"Well, thanks anyway. I might wear it."

    Travis was squealing with excitement in his head. He cannot believe that he managed to move Katelyn with this gift and she said that she might even wear it.  Travis was now in a happy mood and strolled off into the bathroom to shower. Katelyn chuckled a little at the sight. It was her first time seeing him this happy since the start of vacation. She sat on the bed, staring at the sweater given to her. She smiled. Then, she picked up the kitten plushie and hugged it. She was so happy; usually, she was in a bad mood. Travis brightened up her day.

-Garrence-

    These two boys were playing board games in their room. They were playing UNO. Garroth suggested taking their eyes off the computer/TV/phones for a bit and maybe play some board games he brought with him. Laurence was not into it at first, but when he found out how fun it was, he got into the groove. They could also still compete with each other meaning: seeing who has the most wins. Laurence won first two rounds, and Garroth won after that. Later on, they played Monopoly and a few others. After hours of playing, they decided to take a break.

"Wow, Laurence. You're pretty good at this."

"You were great too."

"Thanks."

   They sat on the bed eating snacks, making they did not spill any on it. It was silent for a while. Laurence was thinking about something. He was thinking about kissing Garroth. But you would be like: Why the heck would he think of that? Well, Laurence fell in love with Garroth. He began to feel this way after going through much with him, and he has developed feelings for him. Garroth also loved Laurence but did not know how he would confess to him. He thought of many ways before, but they all seem too awkward or just weird. Now that they were alone room, Garroth wanted to make the first move. That's when he thought about flirting with Laurence, that could be a start. (oVo)

   He pulled Laurence and pinned him against the wall. Laurence was startled, asking him what is he doing. Laurence's face burned up as Garroth leaned closer to him. That was when he started flirting with him — making Laurence blush more. Garroth saw the look that Laurence had and was flirting with him even more. It was working, and really well. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) After flirting a while, Laurence could not take and crumbled down onto the ground, burying his face in his hands. Garroth laughed at the sight and sat back onto the bed, continuing to eat his snacks like nothing ever happened. When Laurence calmed down, he also climbed back onto the bed.  

    A moment of silence fell between them. No one talked. You could only hear the crunching of food. Garroth minded his own business when suddenly he felt someone collapse onto him. He looked down and saw Laurence.

"Laurence?"

   He shook him an there was no reaction. He must have been tired and fell asleep. Garroth smiled and started playing with his soft and silky hair. For a few minutes, Garroth enjoyed the comfort of Laurence lying on his lap. 

-Armau-

   "Today was such a productive day!" Aphmau said she entered the room.

   "Tomorrow, we'll be going to the theme park, and it's going to be so fun!"

         Aphmau jumped onto the bed, extended her arms out and moved them up and down like a child making a snow angel. Then, she sat up and gestured Aaron to sit with her.

"Okay. Let me ask you. Who do you think will be together first?"

"What do you mean?"

"Duh, I mean the two of course. Kawaii Chan and Zane or Garroth and Laurence. I feel that both are going to be great couples, but I'm sure Zane and Kawaii Chan will get together first."

"Garroth and Laurence? Wow, I did not think that far."

"That's because you observe people, Aaron. When you've found your personal love, you'd want to help others too, and you become a matchmaker, predicting who would be together first and stuff."

"Sounds like a lot but I know you can handle it, right babe?"

"Of course, I can! No one can underestimate the power of matchmaker Aphmau!"

    Aaron clapped for her.

"Thank you, thank you! Now, I shall go shower."

    Aphmau headed into the bathroom. Aaron sat on the bed. He was thinking about something (As all the characters do in this chapter apparently). He and Aphmau having been dating for a while now and Aaron was planning to propose to her. (Because in my book they are still boyfriend and girlfriend). But he could not find the right time to propose to her. 

    A few minutes later, Aphamu came out of the shower. She caught Aaron dazing out on the bed. She went up behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders. 

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing much. I was just thinking about you."

"Aaron! Stop doing that!" Aphmau was blushing.

"Not my fault that you blush so easily."

     Aaron then got up and went to shower. Aphmau was looking forward to tomorrow, she and Aaron are going to have so much fun together. She'd make him buy food and drag him along to all of the rides, and they'd watch a movie. Maybe even ride the Ferris Wheel if they have time. Nevertheless, it was still going to be a fun day tomorrow. 

(Hi Guys, thank you all for supporting me and making it this far. Please do give me suggestions on what Aaron and Aphmau should do because I don't really have any ideas for them. ^-^ Also, Laurence and Garroth are progressing very quickly cause yeah, if you don't like it that way I can try to slow down the process a little. Anyways, thanks for supporting and stay tuned for the next chapter!)