Chapter 16

Zane-Chan

  Zane and Kawaii Chan woke up at the same time. They screamed once they saw each other nude. Immediately, they covered themselves with the blanket, blushing hard and not knowing what to say.

  "U-uh...what happened last night...?" (Kawaii Chan)

  "I-I don't know..." (Zane)

  They stayed quiet for a while. Suddenly, Zane got a message from Aphmau.

  "Oh shit! I forgot Aphmau is going to check on us today! WE NEED TO CHANGE NOW!" (Zane)

   The two clambered out and went to change. They did it in a rush, so their clothes were in a bit of a mess, but as long as Aphmau did not suspect anything, they should be fine. Their room was not in the best condition but clean enough.

  Aphmau picked a day where she would inspect the others' room by surprise. She did tell them beforehand, but almost everyone had forgotten about it. So, to give them a chance, she messaged them and informed them that she would be checking.

  After all the chaos, they sat on the bed and waited.

  "Hey, just act normal, okay? I don't want her knowing whatever happened last night..." (Zane)

  "Okay..." (Kawaii Chan)

  Minutes later, Aphmau arrived. She scrutinised the room, and Aaron, her personal bodyguard, followed behind.

"Not bad, a little messy, but looks good. You guys should fix your clothes too. They are a bit messed up..." Aphmau commented.

  "Right..." (Zane)

  "Also, pack up for the beach trip later!"  Aphmau reminded them.

After she left, Zane and Kawaii Chan heaved out a sigh of relief.

"That was close..." (Zane)

"So...What do you remember from last night?" Zane asked.

"...I remember we finished watching Vylad's performance and I pulled you somewhere then when I woke up, we were in this mess..." (Kawaii Chan)

"I-I'm sorry...I-I shouldn't have gotten you into this mess..." Kawaii Chan said and started crying.

"It's fine. Don't cry. I'm not mad at you or anything just shocked and confuse. Later I'll play with you in the sea, okay?" (Zane)

"R-really?" (Kawaii Chan)

"Really. Now stop crying, you look ugly when you cry. Wipe those tears and let's get ready, alright?" (Zane)

Kawaii Chan nodded and smile. She wiped her tears away, and the two started packing for the beach trip. It was a messed up morning, and many things happened the night before. Zane did not blame Kawaii Chan for any of this. What they had to focus now was going on the beach trip.

Armau

  Aphmau woke up feeling refreshed. Today she was going to be inspecting everyone and Aaron will be her bodyguard. It will be exciting to see what lies behind the doors of the rooms. She was so excited that she shook Aaron awake and immediately went to change. Aaron was still tired, so it was difficult for him to adjust.

"Come on, Aaron! We have to inspect the rooms! They would not know what is coming! The earlier we start, the better the surprise would be!" Aphamu exclaimed.

"Why don't you message them first? They must have forgotten about it, and we should give them a chance to prepare." Aaron said.

"Hmm...Alright! But it will still be a surprise, nonetheless!" (Aphmau)