~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now walking around the village aimlessly while trying to figure out why my teammates would do those things.......'why would they quit their chance at chunin?' I questioned......and while I was pondering...I didn't hear anyone behind me until someone lightly poked me on the back with their fingers.

Snapping out of my daze, I turned around to look at the person....and when I do I saw a pair of white orbs looking at my (E/C) eyes ...."Neji?...hi" I said, "Come with me" he ordered. And then he turned around and started to walk off, out of curiosity of what the Hyuga genius himself wanted, I followed him.

<<time skip: brought to you by a gentle touch>>

Neji had led me deep into the forest, where only the singing of birds and the rustling of the leaves on the trees as the wind danced around them could be heard. "This place should be far enough" he said as he stopped walking and turned around to look at me.

"Alright then....tell me......who exactly are you,
(Y/N)?, or is it Momo?" he asked while glaring at me harshly, I smiled wryly before saying "i'm a shinobi of the leaf, (Y/N) Suki-", "that is not what i mean and you know it" he hissed.

"During the preliminaries in your fight, i saw your eyes.....they were different in colour...and i can't figure out if their sharingan or byakugan because they felt like both....but i did see you using gentle fist style.....a type of taijutsu that only descendants of the Hyuga can use....

...but how is it you can use it too? and also  you have an ocular jutsu too....so....I don't know who you really are but I do know that you are Hyuga....the question is how?" he said while slowly walking around me as if I was a suspect under interrogation sitting on a chair that he was trying to emotionally break.

"Sorry, but I have no idea what your talking about.....and as for the Momo thing...I was on a mission to protect you guys without telling you to be reinforcements if the scroll was stolen." I said whole wearing my stoic expression to hide any sort of nervousness. "I'm not talking about the mission, but now that you mention it......it was odd that you made it to us without too many injuries and in such little time while my teammates had trouble dealing with those ninja...and the fact that you were alone too?" he continued.

"What exactly are you saying Neji?" I asked as I glared at him, my stoic mask still on. "Are you some kind of love child of a hyuga?......but then again you have an older brother....so that would have been noticed by members of our clan a long time ago....especially if the said Hyuga had two children instead of one....so I ask again....who are you?"

"I am me....why do you even care?" I spat, he then stopped circling around me and came straight to me until we were only a few inches apart, so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face and if he wanted he could kiss me before I could react. "I don't know" he whispered.....and then walked farther away from me, then I released a breath of air after I realised that I wasn't even breathing.

"W-what do you-", "I MEAN I DON'T, ALRIGHT!.." he yelled, "I don't know why but I have been so curious about you ever since I met you.....and every time you aren't around your always on my mind...it makes me sick feel sick when I'm around you and I don't even know why!...and I'm supposed to be the Hyuga clan genius but here we are!" he started while I just looked at him without so much as a flinch.

"But what I do know is that something about you is weird and odd...and if you don't tell me I will investigate the whole thing..." he said. I sight before saying "do what you want,I don't care...so from now on please leave me alone, I have no interest in nosy guys like you......" I hissed, "If there is a possible threat to the leaf, it's my job as a ninja to-",
"DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE I WOULD WANT TO DO ANYTHING TO THE LEAF VILLAGE AFTER MAKING SO MANY FRIENDS HERE?!" I yelled while my face showed both hurt and betrayal...I mean he might not know it but....he is my relative and it hurts no matter what when your family does not trust you.

In response to my words,he froze before looking away, with emotions of regret and guilt imprinted onto his white orbs and pale face. After that he said nothing, so I decided to just leave and left him to his thoughts as tears fell from my eyes, I thought I heard him call my name but I ran from tree to tree to find another place in the forest far away from him and every one else where I can be alone.

While running and jumping from tree to tree, all that went through head was, ' why, why does this have to be my live?, out life?.....why do we have to be treated like strangers in a village were our family has been, even by them?.....I wish they were here!.....I wish I could have them here again with me and my brother'.

To be continued.....

Sorry to end it here but I hope you liked it......please vote if you did....anyway until the next chapter. Sayonara reader-chan.