Chapter 31

Izuku's pov

I got a text from Shinso asking if one of his classmates could hang out with us, to which I said yes of course! I mean why not? It would've been rude it I declined and besides this more the merrier! I was in my last class of the day, which was Missed Midnight-samas class, and I was boredly scribbling little doodles in my sketch book when I decided to just take a nap. I mean I already new about the types of affects different kinds of quirks can have on both their opponents and the user, so why not? I laid my head in my arms as I felt myself drift of to sleep when I felt a slight bit aloft pressure on my head but I didn't care.

Midnight's pov

I was walking around as everyone was copying the notes that I wrote on  the bored when I spotted a green haired boy sleeping in MY class! I was about to wake him up when I noticed he had beautiful flower crown made of magenta flowers!

'Hmm I wonder...' I look around to make sure no one was looking before taking a quick sniff of one of the flowers.
'Ooh~ it smells like chocolate! He won't notice if I took just one to use for my quirk right? Or maybe I should ask first?' I just shrugged and attempted to take one only to feel a slight tug.
"O-Ow!" said the boy as he woke up and rubbed his head. I guess he didn't know the flowers were there because he sighed and mumbled, "Not again."

"Interesting!" I said with enthusiasm b which seemed to get everyone else's attention, "If I may ask, what kind of flowers are those?"

He seemed confused at first but then understood what I meant,
"O-Oh! I-I'm not to sure." Just then they bell rang and everyone was clearing out.
"Hey, one more thing before you go-!" I said as he got his stuff ready, "Can I have one of those flowers? For my quirk I mean!"
He laughed a little before saying,
"I-It fine really, all you had to do was ask!" He then gave me a bouquet of them then said goodbye with his car happily purring in his arms.
"If only all my kids were that nice!" I sighed as I admiring the flowers.

Shinso's pov

After class ended, me and Monoma went to the front of the school were Midoriya said he'd be, which he was along with a cubby, slug like creature with a sparkly sky blue body and a glossy obsidian stomach and tall, along with no eyes or nose.