Chapter 25

Izuku's pov

"OH GOODNESS I'M GONNA BE LATE!" I practically scream as I ran out the door after giving Mom a quick kiss on the cheek, and stuffing a piece of toast in mouth.

"At this rate, we'll get there few minutes before the exam begins."

Checkers had turned into some kind of wolf hyena, and gave my a ride.

Next thing I knew it, we were already at the gate of UA

Next thing I knew it, we were already at the gate of UA. I got off of him and we both went in. People started starring at us as we walked, and me being me, I wasn't paying attention and tripped. I shut my eyes expecting to hit the ground, but I felt someone grab my shirt. I turned to see Checkers lifting me back to my feet, nudging me to keep walking. That's a tall guy with jet blue hair run up to us in a robot like motion.
"Excuse me, but there are no wild animals allowed on school grounds!" He said as he made chopping motions with his hands.
"U-Um a-actually Checkers isn't a w-wild animal! H-He's my friend!" I pouted as I hugged Checkers head, who licked my cheek in response.
"O-Oh, well then my apologies!" He bowed as his face turned pink. Before I could response I heard a loud voice booming through the speakers.

"ATTENTION ALL SOON TO BE STUDENTS!!!! THE EXAM WILL BEGIN IN A FEW SHORT MOMENTS SO YOU BETTER HURRY AND GET TO THE AUDITORIUM FOR A QUICK MEETING!!!!!"

I uncovered my ears as Checker scooped me up onto his back and took off.

~Quick skip to the auditorium brought to you by me!"

I ended up sitting next to Kacchan and a boy with a bunch of sparkles around him

As the Present Mic was explaining things, that same blue haired boy asked something about the other robot.

"OH WELL THAT'S-" Before he could finish a familiar white mouse in a black tux covered his mouth saying, "That's something that you'll have to wait and see!"

The blue haired boy then sat back down and let Present Mic continue.

After that meeting we were all told to go over to some kind of testing field, which looked like an abandoned city. Checkers tapped my cheek and pointed over to a brunette girl who seemed to be hyperventilating. I started to walk over when, yet again, the same blue haired boy stopped me saying, "It seems like she is trying to concentrate, are you  choosing to sabotage her?"