Chapter 19

Izuku's pov

It was the end of the day and I was writing in my hero analysis book, still slightly shaken from Kacchan shouting at me earlier.

*Quick Rewind by Checkers*

"Well it seems that Midoriya also wants to apply for UA." The teacher read off of her sheet. This made Kacchan snap his head towards me and shout,-

"HAH?! THIS USELESS DEKU HERE PLAN ON GOING TOO?!? WELL NEWS FLASH YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU AREN'T GETTING IN! AND IF YOU TRY SO HELP ME I'LL-!"

Before he could finish, Checkers leaped out of my shadow and headbutted him in the nose causing it to bleed.

"YOU SON OF A-!"

"Bakugo Katsuki! Izuku Midoriya! Do I need to send you two to the office!?" Our teacher demanded as she slammed her hands on her desk.

We both said 'no ma'am', Kacchan sat back down and Checkers returned to my shadow mumbling things that I couldn't understand.

*Rewind Over!*

As I wrote down somethings that Checkers and I have been working on when it was suddenly scratched away from me.

"Well what do always have here?!" snickered Kacchan as he dangled the note book over his head.

"'Hero Analysis Book for the Future'!" He started laughing even more as the entire class started to join in.

"K-Kacchan! G-Give it b-back!" I shouted as I tried to take it from him, but he held it up to where I can reach it.

"Oh w-what's wrong? I-Is this important?" He said in a mocking tone.

"C-Come on! Give i-it back!" He then shoved me down and held the book in between his palms until-

💥BOOM💥

I could feel tears sting in my eyes, threatening to fall at any second.

"Heh, looks like in isn't that important anymore." As he laughed he tossed it out he window.

My entire body was shaking, and I started to see creature all over the room, outside, and what felt like snakes wrapping themselves around me.

(This is what they look like!)
(*ゝωб*)b

I felt them slithering around my arms, legs, torso, and neck. I could hear them hissing a sweet, sickly melody ringing ears. I closed my eyes as I felt myself become slightly lighter for a few seconds before felt myself now sitting on something soft. I opened my eyes to see that I was sitting on the ground in front of the small koi pond behind the school. I looked down to see that the snakes had disappeared and that Checkers was sitting on my bag. I stood up and walked over to the pond to see my chard and torn notebook floating in it as the fish nibbled away at it.

"Heh, silly fish. You can't eat that." I gently reached into the pool as to not frighten the fish. As I lifted the book out the koi started nuzzling at my fingers. I thought it was cute so I slowly lowered my hand into the pond only for them to start nuzzling at it again, one even let me pet them. After a while I said goodbye as I held my bag in my in one hand and my soaked notebook in the other.

'Hmm, I don't want the water to ruin my bag.'

I just decided to carry it as I left the through the front gate. Everyone had already left so I didn't have to deal with Kacchan again. As I walked I though about what Kacchan had said even though it's been a month after he said it, it still bugs me.

'You know what! You're not worth the fucking effort! I honestly don't know why I bothered to waste my time on someone like you!'

Not to mention with he said to me a week ago...

'Why do you even bother saying that you have a quirk when you're too big of a bitch to use it?'

...and what he said yesterday...

'What make you think that you'll be a hero to protect people when can't even protect yourself?!'

....and what he said to me earlier today....

'Heh, why you do us all a favor and take a swan dive off the roof!'

I know he has trouble expressing his feelings properly, but...

...well let's just say that it caused a...

..now bad habit of mine.....

As I was walking home, since the trains were shut down due to a recent villain attack, I decided to cut through an ally way. As I walked the ally opened up into what seemed to be a draining area for water, or it was for that anyway. It was covered I graffiti and skid marks for what think were skateboards and made bikes. There was an underpass further down which I saw had more graffiti as u walked under. I passed over a manhole when I heard a slight rattling. I turned to see nothing there so I just shrugged it off and continued walking. Then I heard and felt a loud gust of air as the sewer cap flew past my head and stuck out of the concrete. I could hear Checkers growling as I turned only to see...

Hello! Sorry to leave you guys on a cliffhanger, but I wanted to ask you guys something

'What do you think of the story so far?'

I'm trying to keep it in line with the actual story and I haven't watched as much my hero as you guys probably have, but for the sake of the story and for you all I started watching a little more of it in semi-certain points so I know what I'm going off of and where I'm going with it. And yeah I know it's odd for me to talk so much for the end of a chapter, but just want to know you guys' opinions on it. Also I'll be leaving in a few days and since I'll be riding a plane for the first time, I'm really excited and nervous about it. So if you have any advice for that kind a situation, I'd greatly appreciate it! And I'll make sure to update hopefully before and after I leave. But any enough of me talking! I hope you guys are having a wonderful day and I'll see you guys in the comments! Bye!Bye!👋