Chapter 6

Izuku's pov

It was my birthday and I was bouncing around in excitement to which momma asked me to calm down, which I did. After all the celebrating, me and Kacchan playing heros, Mr.Yagi stopping by to say "Happy Birthday" which ended up in him passing out on the table because of momma's amazing food, and everything, I went straight to bed after thanking everyone and waking up Mr.Yagi who I thought was sick because his face turned red and he was stuttering a lot. As I got done brushing my teeth I feel something poke my leg. I looked down to see Checkers with something in his mouth.
"What's that?" I asked pointing to the thing in he was holding.
"Why don't you open it and find out?"
I gently took it out of his mouth an peeled back the wrapping paper to reveal a pretty bunny mask.

"Thank you, but what do I do with it?""Put it on and you'll see!" I put it on and I immediately saw all kinds of creatures

"Put it on and you'll see!"
I put it on and I immediately saw all kinds of creatures. They were all translucent and walking and or flying through the walls, ceiling, even the ground as if they weren't even there.
"Wow!"
"Yep! This is you quirk Izuku! In its simplest form anyway!"
"What do you mean by that?"
"It means that over time, you quirk will grow stronger along with you! These creatures exist on a plan in between life and death. Nothing to do but roam around and wait till they are needed by someone. Someone...like you."
"A-And no one can see them other than me?"
"Not unless you want them to be seen. Oh!  And also you should probably get to bed soon because you're going to be meet some heros and their kids tomorrow!"
"What? Oh shoot you're right! I need to get to bed!" I was about to take off the mask but Checkers stopped me by saying, "You don't have to take it off, watch."
He the tapped the nose of the mask and it split down the middle and both pieces separated into the sides of my face. "Wow! That's so cool!"
"Yeah it is now come on! Let's get some shut eye!"
Checkers jumped on my shoulder and we both went to my room.
"Hey Checkers?" He hummed in response, "Where do you sleep?"
"Hmmm. Well either on your pillow next to you, on the window sill, or I disappear."
"What do you mean by disappear?"
"This."
Checkers turned into a black mist and then swirled around me till he disappeared into my chest. It honestly tickled a little.
"Sooo..... not too weird right?"
"That's funny to hear coming from you." I giggles while turning off my light and getting under my All Might blanket.
"Yeah yeah! Anyway, goodnight Izuku."
"Hehe, goodnight Checkers."

'Hehe! What a day! B-day at that! But I'm even more excited about meeting heros AND their kids! Ok! Enough thinking! I need to get to sleep!"

Ok so I meant to post this yesterday, but I fell asleep before I could so yeah!

Enjoy! 😄