Chapter 7

Shoto's pov

Wake up, eat, train, eat, train, eat, sleep, repeat.
Wake up, train, eat, train, eat, sleep, repeat.
Wake up, train, eat, train, maybe eat, train, sleep, repeat.
Wake up, train longer, eat, train, hopefully eat, sleep, repeat.
Wake up, train longer, eat, train longer, eat, sleep repeat.
Wake up, train longer, eat, train longer, eat, sleep, repeat.

It only grows worse by the month, to the week, to the day. Of course he makes sure that I eat, but it doesn't matter because in the end it's not going to stay down long enough for me to gain much out of it. There are times where he'll have to work late, and it's some of the best days I've ever had. I got to spend some time with mother and maybe sister if she ever truly desired to visit us anymore. But in the end they end up being the worst days. He'd come home around midnight and drag me to the training room because he "doesn't want me to start slacking off" because I'm "his perfect creation" or so he's forcing me to be.
He came home today with his face showing nothing but pure rage, I thought that I'd be forced to pull another all nighter. But he just walked by me like I wasn't even there. Later on him and mother we're talking in the living room.
"Damn those bastards! They know that I don't care for kind of bullshit!"
"B-But I think that it w-would be a g-good thing for Shoto. You
d-did say that t-their kids planned on attending UA."
"SO WHAT?! The last thing I need is him making friends! All their good for is holding him back!"
It was silent for a moment until he said with an irritated sigh, "But I suppose you could take him since I have work, but we will make up for it when I back get so don't get too full of yourself! Goodnight."
"O-Ok, goodnight."
"You fucking stutter too damn much." He mumbled loud enough for both me and mother to hear.
'I actually get to meet other people! People my own age at that! Oh my goodness! I can't wait! And I get to spend that time with mother! Oh I can't wait! I don't care if I have to pull an all nighter tomorrow! I just want to be able to finally have friends!! Oh! I have to hurry up and get to sleep! Oh god, I can't wait!!!'
It took me a while to get to sleep due to my excitement, but eventually I did.

Ok! So to end this chapter off!

A cute picture of Shoto and Izuku!

Can anyone else relate!!!
ヽ(*'∀')ノ

Also the reason I didn't use the word "Endeavor" till now is because *ahem* *inhales*

HE A BITCH!