₀₁₅ 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

THE GROUP had all bundled into the car after jamming their suitcases into the trunk. Finn had arranged with his parents to be brought home from the premier location, so he was driving with the rest of the group. Wyatt was sat in the front with his feet strewn across the dashboard and Waverly, Chosen and Jeremy were in the second row, each either reading, writing or listening to music. And, Finn was in the back, probably writing songs. 

The journey wasn't too long - only half an hour - but it felt like an eternity to the three co-stars that were hunched in the middle seats. Waverly had her headphones in, though, she wasn't listening to music, she was simply attempting to block out the noise of her surroundings. 

Her phone vibrated in her hand and she flipped the screen upwards to face her, immediately smiling as she saw the message. 

——

 iMessage )

ROMEO 🥰
Waverly, Jaeden

ROMEO 🥰
hi,, i miss you !

JULIET 😍
ugh i miss you more...

ROMEO 🥰
hey... stop worrying,
the premier will be amazing. 

JULIET 😍
i'm just worried that people
won't like me

ROMEO 🥰
it's IMPOSSIBLE not to like
THE waverly oleff
you're as close to perfect as it gets.

JULIET 😍
i wish everyone could know about us
like,, the fans 

ROMEO 🥰
they will soon, once i get back from philly
in a few weeks. 

JULIET 😍
what day do you come back ?

ROMEO 🥰
november ninth.
so thirty days. 

JULIET 😍
no way!
i get back on november sixth
i'll definitely be there to pick you up from the airport.

ROMEO 🥰
haha, i'll be expecting you
are you almost at the hotel ?

JULIET 😍
i'll be there in five.
call you when i get there ?

ROMEO 🥰
of course, mi amor.  

READ 11:26 AM

——

WAVERLY JUMPED out of the car and walked around to the trunk as she slid it open, dragging everybody's suitcases out; Finn was quick to help her.

"This is nice." Jeremy smiled, picking his bag up. Chosen nodded and followed suite, walking behind Jeremy as the group all found their way into the lobby. It had high, open ceilings and a hazel-tinted hard-wood floor. 

Waverly slid her feet along the ground, pulling her suitcase behind her as though she were an ice skater with Wyatt copying her and skidding around violently. Which, of course, only resulted in the twins crashing into each other and landing on the ground with a rather load thump. Ms Oleff only rolled her eyes at the pair before wandering off to find the check-in desk. 

Hopping onto her feet, Waverly sighed. She felt hot and sweaty - whether it was the nerves or the fact that she was too excited to handle her own emotions - she felt as though she were about to throw up. 

Finn walked towards her and placed an arm around her waist to hold her up. "You look like you're about to faint." He stated, laying the back of his hand on her forehead in an attempt to check her temperature. 

"I feel like I am about to faint." She breathed, letting Finn lead her over to a seat nearby. Her phone buzzed in her pocket once more and she pulled it out to find another message from her boyfriend, "it's Jaeden!" She smiled, "I'm going to face time him." She sat herself up, her cheeks still burning red and her head still spinning. 

Jaeden answered the call, smiling goofily. "Hi, Wave!" He exclaimed, his eyes glued to the screen as she smiled back. 

"Hi, I miss you." She responded. Then, she spun the camera around to show the boys. Finn was still sat with her practically strewn across his lap. 

"Are you feeling alright?" He asked after noticing that her face glowing scarlet-red. 

Waverly nodded weakly. "I feel like I'm about to fall over, though. Finn's helping me sit up." She smiled, turning the camera towards Finn. He smiled and gave a half-wave. 

"Hey, Jaeden. How's Philly?" He asked - Jaeden responding with polite 'good,' before going back to talking with Waverly. After a while of chatting, Ms Oleff walked over to the group with room keys in hand, subtly letting them know that they could leave the lobby now.

"Good luck, I lo-" Jaeden stopped himself and the boys all shared awkward glances. "Have the best time," he said nervously. "I'm so proud of you." He smiled, hanging up. 

Wyatt cleared his throat, "well, let's go." He stood himself up with Waverly following behind. 

Until there was a loud screech behind them and they all turned around. In that moment, Waverly forgot that she was feeling awful and sprinted towards the two figures that had arrived at the hotel door.

"HAILEY, HERMIONE!" She yelled, throwing herself onto them, laughing maniacally. "Oh my God, I missed you." Her muffled voice whispered.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.