₀₁₄ 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

WAVERLY SAT up abruptly and squinted her eyes to scan the dark room. She was laying on her bed with Jaeden curled up next to her sleeping peacefully. Instinctively, she flinched away from his grasp and scanned her arms. Clean. Of course it was a fucking nightmare.

Waverly laid herself back down, shaking slightly, her hair sweat-soaked and her eyes watery and droopy. She slid herself out of the bed and edged towards the bathroom, closing the door quietly and flicking the light on. 

She turned on the shower and took off her pyjamas, standing underneath the cold rush of water, feeling it slither down her back as her thoughts washed away. She sighed. The dream she'd just witnessed had scared her. The fact that she'd thought all of that up scared her. But, it also gave her a wake up call. 

Everything was ok. She didn't want to harm herself. In fact, she hated the idea of it. She didn't want to hate herself either. Maybe the dream was like hiccups; it sounds crazy, i know, but when you have hiccups and somebody scares you, the hiccups go away, right? Well that dream had scared her hiccups away. 

So, there she stood in the shower at 3 in the morning, smiling. It was a big, happy, genuine smile. A smile for her premier, a smile for her friends, a smile for her brother, for Jaeden, and for her family. And, finally; a smile for herself.

——

JAEDEN WOKE up at 3:30 to his alarm and swung his legs out of bed. Waverly was asleep next to him with a thin smile plastered onto her face. He so badly wanted to wake her, to tell her he loved her. But, he knew she'd had a tiring night, as he'd carried her upstairs after she'd fallen asleep against his shoulder while they had been gathered around the fire the night prior. 

And, he knew that she had a premier to attend. So he quietly picked up his phone and sat up, opening any new messages. 

——

( group chat )

IT SUCKS THAT I KNOW U ALL
Finn, Sophia, Chosen, Jack, Jaeden, Jeremy, Wyatt 

WYRAT 🐀
guys help i had to wake up to say bye to jaeden.

JAEDONE 🎃
i know.

WYRAT 🐀
shutup jaeden.

JAEDONE 🎃
:(

I HAS CHOSEN U 👶🏼
people are trying?? to?? sleep?

WYRAT 🐀
what?
sleep? never heard of her.

I HAS CHOSEN U 👶🏼
bro. shut. up.
i have a premier to attend later

SOFEA 🤔
bro. y'all. gonna. wake. waverly.
she needs beauty sleep for the event today.

JAEDONE 🎃
she's fast asleep.

I HAS CHOSEN U 👶🏼
i wish i was.

READ 3:45 AM