₀₀₃ 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Author's Note:

As most people with human physiology do, I have evolved from being a 13-year-old and am now a respectable member of society and coincidentally am questioning my sanity during the writing of this.

Please be warned that my younger self made some questionable decisions throughout this fic (such as making the main character's favorite movie "To All the Boys I've Loved Before", and having her sing Lewis Capaldi's Someone You Loved with such ability that she rendered the entire IT cast speechless).

Rest assured that everyday I continue pursuing English literature in an attempt to rectify my grave mistake of writing the catastrophe that is this teeth-rotting, over-fluffy, half-assed fan fiction.

PS. I would like to preface by saying that at no point in my life have I ever enjoyed the movie To All the Boys I've Loved Before. I'm actually producing tears at he thought.

PPS. I am very, very English, so forgive my stereotypical Americanizations. Actually, don't forgive me. I hate America! ❤️

Edit: PPPS. WHY DID I NAME THE MAIN CHARACTER WAVERLY? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME? I'VE NEVER EVEN WATCHED WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE?

Anyway, enjoy!(?)

IT WAS A cold, crisp Tuesday morning in Los Angeles - California, and with a grey, knitted beanie placed neatly upon her head and her white boots secured onto her feet, Waverly stepped outside the front door and into the snow with a smile spreading onto her chilled face.

The cold air stung her nose and ears, as her lips grew frosty and the chilled air embraced her scarlet-red cheeks. It was still lightly snowing, but it had been all night, so the white blanket coated every car, house and street in sight.

Waverly took a few paces forward, the white flakes crunching softly below her feet as she began journeying further into the snow, reaching her gloveless hands into the endless sea of deep, frozen snowflakes. She had grabbed a large handful of it and placed it by her face, her hands burning as they froze, so that she could admire the ice closely.

There was nothing that Waverly loved more than the snow. As soon as she saw a single flake dance from the sky, she'd be outside for hours, off in her own world; her own wonderland. So today, she was ecstatic as can be, wandering endlessly around the frozen streets, snowflakes drifting into her hair.

But that wasn't all that she was excited for that day. Today was the day that her twin brother, her other half, would finally come home. The Oleffs were a well renowned duo when it came to acting. Currently, Wyatt was away for a production of the sequel to a movie he'd starred in a few years ago.

Interviewing, press, photoshoots: Wyatt had done it all in the last few months. But now, he'd finished the premier for It Chapter 2 and was finally going to be in the arms of his sister once more. But, the Oleff twins would be off again in just a few days for the premier of Waverly's movie: 'The Show Must Go On.' 

At least this time they would be together. But all Waverly could think about was finally seeing her brother again. Occasionally, he was gone for months at a time. Away, on set and meeting fans in some exotic place halfway across the world.

This time around, Wyatt had been in California, so not too far from his sister, but she had never gotten the chance to go and see him. Wyatt always seemed to be having fun on the trips. He had a tight-knit group of friends from the cast of his movie that he was always with.