But the boy feared trusting her after she manipulated and played him last time, and he knew she would have to earn his trust back.

"You lot got a minute?" Bobby Singer asked as he marched up to them, and all of them followed him into a tent where they sat down for a meeting. Jack, Jo and Mary had been brought into the muddle circle, but Mali hadn't allowed herself, instead she only cane when they were going to question her.

Jo watched as the gang of other worlders walked in, and she was saddened when seeing how pale her friend the prophet looked. Charlie, a redhead she had met out on the field had arrived back to camp to report, most likely what called the meeting in the first place.

   "So about the people going missing?" Charlie started, "I've came across several human hunters who work for the angels, they're taking anyone they can get to Silo where they are tortured for information or taken as vessels."

   "We've lost 10 men in the last month, ten good strong men dammit," Bobby sighed, and it served as a reminder to Jo why she wouldn't come back to the camps. But her time for hiding was over, and she needed to help the resistance or they'd all die.

"Mali, what do you know of the camps?" Jo found herself asking. She could see she was apprehensive about speaking but with a smile from Jo she took a deep breath.

"It's all lower angels who run those camps, Micheal doesn't have anything to do with them." She shook her head, and she could feel the red-headed girl glare at her.

   "Who's this?" Charlie asked as she crossed her arms.

   "Micheal's prophet," Bobby muttered in response, "why's it matter?"

    "Because from what I've heard a boy going along the name of Kevin Tran is Micheal's prophet," she bounced back, completely untrusting of her, she had an evil glare in her eyes, something impeccably similar to the angels she had seen. Charlie didn't trust her one bit.

"She's next after Kevin," Jack found himself speaking, "the angels tracked her down for after they're done with him." He explained, from the day they got there Jack and Mary realised they had to stick with the story Mali told Jo, that to everyone at the camp Jack and Mali were just more humans.

   "We need to take down Micheal before he wipes out all life left on the earth, The Malignant has been silent, we don't know what it's planning but if it's something big we're dead, because they're a much bigger threat than both Lucifer and Micheal combined." Jo stated, and many of the inner circle agreed, there was no more time to mess around.

"I agree," Mary Campbell sighed, they had to start breaking people out of the camps to raise their numbers. And as soon as they did, they would attack with everything they had. Jack and herself may not have been from this world, but it was their fight as much as anyone elses.

And they were going to make sure they won.

*****

Outside, the torches around the camp provided a small sense of light and security in the dark of the night. Mary watched as Jack and Mali sat and talked, hopefully removing any tension that was between them, if they were going to kill Micheal she needed to have Mali on board too.

She found herself watching as Jack once again created animal shadows out of his hands. The kids loved it, and as she stood with her hands crossed it reminded her that at the end of the day, Mali and Jack were both still children.

A rugged Bobby walked up to her with a smile on his face as he handed her a drink.

"Go easy," he warned while smiling, "I added a nip of whiskey."